[ArcEmu] Uploads Arcemu 

Some lads are having trouble with Arcemu that keeps crashing and Aspire as far I read in this forum that most lads said that it is less buggy.

None of the Emus' are perfect, only until they finally meet the end and see who will win the biggest score.
 
+1 for sticky :D

What i would like to know witch db is best with arcemu NCDB or WhyDB?

Ahh what the hack i will try them both i use now WhyDB i will start ussing NCDB today and let users deside witch one is best :P
 
I am using Arcemu Rev.965 with a combined whydb- ncdb database works great but any arcemu compile past this will crash if using sun++ - the crash in black temple is caused by the sun++scripts
 
@Zolar, I guest the answer is the new ArcEmu Revision with ArcScript added. I will compile it soon and upload it without Sun++
 
Back