[ArcEmu] Uploads Arcemu 

What's up with the .dbc files?

I noticed they are not included with the Hearthstone 3.0.8 Revision 925?

I have MPQE, How exactly do I get them from my WoW folder?
 
Pls answer me... after i have installed the udb databse do i have to install all the chagnsets too? Becouse when i create a pg, they are without weapon and dress, and also some npc instead of a weapon they have a cube withe and blu....
 
Pls answer me... after i have installed the udb databse do i have to install all the chagnsets too? Becouse when i create a pg, they are without weapon and dress, and also some npc instead of a weapon they have a cube withe and blu....

udb? or WhyDB, if it is WhyDB no need to install the changesets because they are already in the base database. If your character is still without weapon and dress clear first your wow client cache directory before launching the wow client. cube with white and blue color for some npc is still not fix with WhyDB.
 
Error:
bong25 - [ArcEmu] Uploads - RaGEZONE Forums


any can help me?

I use client 3.0.3
 
Updated:

1. ArcEmu Core 3.0.8 Revision 2052 + Sun++ Revision 656
2. ArcEmu Core 3.0.8 Revision 2052


Revision: 2052, Author: Hoffa, Date: 04:18:20 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
Fixed Metamorphosis. Enjoy your demon form, warlocks.
----
Modified : /trunk/src/arcemu-world/Player.h
Modified : /trunk/src/arcemu-world/SpellAuras.cpp

Revision: 2051, Author: Hasbro, Date: 03:56:05 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* Updated achievement for criteria of Represent achievement.


----
Modified : /trunk/src/arcemu-world/AchievementMgr.cpp

Revision: 2050, Author: Hasbro, Date: 03:47:13 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
+ Added help link which brings you to irc :) irc.arcemu.info #arcemu :D
----
Added : /Help.url

Revision: 2049, Author: Hoffa, Date: 03:10:47 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
Fixed Felguards faulty weapon display.
----
Modified : /trunk/src/arcemu-world/Pet.cpp

Revision: 2048, Author: Hasbro, Date: 11:23:55 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
Developers, don't commit until Bufferpools are removed. Might be somewhat of a task, so hold back on your commits until it's removed to prevent us from doing things twice ;)
----
Added : /info.txt

Revision: 2047, Author: DGM, Date: 10:20:00 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
- Made a tag of the 3.0.8 trunk that includes bufferpools. Major changes are about to happen to the trunk. If you are running a server using arcemu, use this tag for a while untill further notice
----
Added : /tags/3.0.8 (Copy from path: /trunk, Revision, 2046)

Revision: 2046, Author: Hasbro, Date: 08:59:19 AM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
Sorry, fixed.
----
Modified : /trunk/configs/arcemu-world.conf
 
My server is up and running fine, also. I used your HS_Updater tool to apply my databases.

The only problem is, when I create a character, I keep getting disconnected, I'm thinking it's because of this error in my ascent-world.

MySQL: Query failed: SELECT * FROM playercreateinfo

I looked through my database, and did not find a playercreateinfo table.

EDIT: I applied some fixes, and found that it added these tables:

playercreateinfo
playercreateinfo_bars
playercreateinfo_items
playercreateinfo_skills
playercreateinfo_spells

Although now when I make a character, it gets stuck at the loading screen, and won't go any farther.

I'm running Hearthstone 3.0.8 Revision 925.

Any suggestions, or help Bong?
 
My server is up and running fine, also. I used your HS_Updater tool to apply my databases.

The only problem is, when I create a character, I keep getting disconnected, I'm thinking it's because of this error in my ascent-world.

MySQL: Query failed: SELECT * FROM playercreateinfo

I looked through my database, and did not find a playercreateinfo table.

EDIT: I applied some fixes, and found that it added these tables:

playercreateinfo
playercreateinfo_bars
playercreateinfo_items
playercreateinfo_skills
playercreateinfo_spells

Although now when I make a character, it gets stuck at the loading screen, and won't go any farther.

I'm running Hearthstone 3.0.8 Revision 925.

Any suggestions, or help Bong?

Hmm, wait for sometimes I will check it.
 
Updated:
Aspire Hearthstone Core 3.0.8 Revision 946 + Sun++ Revision 656

Revision: 946, Author: Aceindy, Date: 05:42:26 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* Don't try closing a door if it's not a door. This allows loot window to open again for gameobjects.
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellEffects.cpp

Revision: 945, Author: Aceindy, Date: 04:46:17 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* Lost a line too many during SpellFixes cleanup some revs ago. RankNumbers restored and working again.
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellFixes.cpp

Revision: 944, Author: Chameleon, Date: 03:27:48 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* Steady Shot
* Aspect of the Dragonhawk gives dodge
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/BattlegroundMgr.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Spell.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellEffects.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellFixes.cpp

Revision: 943, Author: jajcer, Date: 02:38:54 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* updated SMSG_ARENA_TEAM_ROSTER packet to 3.0.8
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/ArenaTeam.cpp

Revision: 942, Author: Aceindy, Date: 12:20:55 AM, Sunday, January 25, 2009
Message:
* Very dirty fix for breathing bug in serpent lake (if somebody has a better idea, feel free, this need some improvments)
* Cosmetics; this shouldn't be a shared_ptr<Unit> but a UnitPointer Unit.
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/MovementHandler.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellAuras.h

Revision: 941, Author: pepsi1x1, Date: 07:02:23 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
*Buildbot batches will now also build the scripts solution in Windows
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/extras/buildbot/build_hs.bat
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/extras/buildbot/build_hs_x64.bat

Revision: 940, Author: Aceindy, Date: 06:50:31 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
* Updated and enabled LUA unit AddAuraVisual again (you can't find something which hasn't been created first :P)
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/scripts/src/LUAScripting/LUAEngine.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/scripts/src/LUAScripting/LUAFunctions.h

Revision: 939, Author: pepsi1x1, Date: 04:19:09 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
*Disabled LUA unit AddAuraVisual
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Level3.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/scripts/src/LUAScripting/LUAEngine.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/scripts/src/LUAScripting/LUAFunctions.h

Revision: 938, Author: pepsi1x1, Date: 03:56:21 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
*Creature spawns should save again now
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Creature.cpp

Revision: 937, Author: Aceindy, Date: 02:49:17 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
* Seems we forgot to update Unit's m_auras[x] list when adding to Unit::AddAuraVisual().I already wondered why the list was so empty :P
* Removed obsolete declaration of SetAuraSlotLevel()
* more log.debug
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellAuras.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellEffects.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Unit.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Unit.h

Revision: 936, Author: pepsi1x1, Date: 12:51:49 PM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
*Possible crashfix in channel code
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Channel.cpp

Revision: 935, Author: pepsi1x1, Date: 11:45:05 AM, Saturday, January 24, 2009
Message:
*More shared_ptr syntax
----
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/Spell.cpp
Modified : /branches/Hearthstone/src/hearthstone-world/SpellAuras.cpp
 
hi


i have start server

and when i login i get to charc create when i create charc and try to login it dc me


any one no wat it can be
 
Great work bong you really helping out a lot people here. I have followed tutorial but I'm still new at this so I got stuck installing web database.
"Open your WEB Browser type the address localhost
Click on OpenAscent LOGO, then choose type of conversion then press Start converting"
When I click on the OpenAscent LOGO wep page comes out with this error
"Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\include\mysql.inc.php on line 5
Couldn't connect to database server!" Im not sure here what to do what should I upgrade, should I edit files and add something? I'm not sure if I changed config.inc.php right, in these two lines:
$dbname = "orig_database"; // Base table name
$dbname_destination="target_database"; // Destination Table name
I have changed these "orig_database" and "target_database" to my arcemu sql main database name is that right or should I put something else here? Pls help me out on this.
 
Back