Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archlord Arisen

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@eluanramos
gm commands

btw
you can edit items with items.txt and db
buy a premium def potion in major city shop,then logoff

then go to db and edit the item id with the ones in item.txt
you can add cash shop items into inventory without cash shop(its not working redirects to a random dead website and you cannot add cash)
my fixes add balloon even item that drop lvl 4 gems and lvl 99 gold stuff
enjoy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does it comes with ice lighting and poison? or do i need to download different files?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
does it comes with ice lighting and poison? or do i need to download different files?

my fixes have those,but depends of client,right now im having issues with compatibility,some clients work others dont,some have events working but refine potions and enchat dont work or perma fail

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my fixes have those,but depends of client,right now im having issues with compatibility,some clients work others dont,some have events working but refine potions and enchat dont work or perma fail

Can you help me with the client? now im using the files that have realm world, the problem is i tried with 2 client, the arisen client works fine but i can't see some objects like poison passport and some others, and then i tried the client from ricks37 (first page and also in epvpers) and i can't see some armors and and the mount is not working, also i don't know if a npc sells the Ice passport cuz i can't find it on npcs, or the wings and cloaks do you have some fixes to these things? thanks

the files say this

4. Content

- Weapons 92
- Wings texture
- Cloack texture
- Ice Mob Spawn
- Poison Mob Spawn
- Poison World / Ice World
- Poison World / Ice World Passport
- Stone Episode 3
- Manual Siege
- Skills Balanced
- Drop Balanced
- Stone Merchant
- Ring/Necklace Unique Accessories (with custom stats)
- Ice/Poison/Light Realm (with custom stats)
- Guard Armors
- Archlord Skills
- Gold Coin
- Small/Large/Meduim Healing Potion
- Weapons lv85
- Hight Speed Mount
- Alcadia Mount
- Combinated Ring/Necklace (with custom stats)
- Combinated Armor (with custom stats)
- Big NPC in each main town for Quest
- Item Trader fixed

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@TarKTx we need someone to check and fix the item.ini files inside both client and server to make everything work
i have same clients and tried to merge or copy paste stuff from 1 ini to another with different results
as i said some stuff works in 1 client but other stuff doesnt
and since they are inis and colums are NOT aligned its a mess and hard to work with these

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need help i cant get the ips 192.168.1.0 to work right i can get in game but know one else can join me any way to fix this please and i have server 5 files and more but i need help 1st befor releaseing any of it .........u help me ill help u here 7 proof and i cant tell how i got this files :(

alladyn5 - Archlord Arisen - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i need help i cant get the ips 192.168.1.0 to work right i can get in game but know one else can join me any way to fix this please and i have server 5 files and more but i need help 1st befor releaseing any of it .........u help me ill help u here 7 proof and i cant tell how i got this files :(
wrong client btw only clients working are chantra episode 2
configure your vm and port foward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not episode 7 btw. You should've at least changed the UI to be more convincing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have all the files for ep1 to ep7 i just post that one up for looks lol i even have the shrine files these files i got came for a good place ive been testing all of it as soon i figur out the ip so other can test the game before i release it.... i went in my router change the port forward to 192.168.1.101 and still no one can connect...what else am i missing i was a volunteer on justac..
till they made me mad then i quit ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not post a screen of an episode 4 server file folder then? I'm not saying you don't have the files but it's just hard to believe.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not post a screen of an episode 4 server file folder then? I'm not saying you don't have the files but it's just hard to believe.
am about to report that guy for scamming,no episode 4 to 7 files have been released,i have the lastest file in chinese so far with all the custom npcs(go back 2 pages and you ll see) and its episode 2 and half

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Episode 1 : Season of Siege
Episode 2 : Spirits Awakening
Episode 4 : Chaotic Frontier
Episode 5 : The Grand Cross
Episode 6 : Beyond the Evolution
Episode 7 : Heaven & Hell

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sure,a newbie with 3 post,that doesnt even know how to config a vm comes here sayin"hey i have episode 7 files"
pff
new files i got,imported to MY baidu
tested and working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

unfortuantly i don’t have good client, and I don’t know how to generate wings or cloak items.

also I think I god problem for access into ice/poison/light zone. Someone can help me pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure,a newbie with 3 post,that doesnt even know how to config a vm comes here sayin"hey i have episode 7 files"
pff
new files i got,imported to MY baidu
tested and working

anny way to upload to mediafire mega ore other dont cant badiu thx

Back