Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archlordsvn _source code103

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
链接: 提取码: 2djc

Reaction score
It was also posted here https://forum.ragezone.com/f81/archlord_chn_103-source-code-90-a-1202510/

This does build in vs2005, its ep6 I think, but i'm not 100% sure, it could be episode 7. There are a few other branches out there that exist.

However, this lacks any server data and DBs, so unless someone leaks them, these files can't quite be used right out of the box to set up a server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Th for sharing ! Do you know how to start it ? Have you Archlord Client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keyrita1 - Archlordsvn _source code103 - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a great version, but as far as I know, there is a more complete version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, the people who shared the individual branches also left out a lot of files, a shame really

Hopefully chn_105 gets posted. I have heard that is the best version from these files...

You are right, the Chinese sell these documents at very high prices.

Reaction score
You are right, the Chinese sell these documents at very high prices.

which is stupid, cause these files not only are a decade old, but the game is very dead. They also are being shared quite a lot, lots of people are using them as trade fodder. No reason to hoard them so close to the chest, since most people who have them deem them to be "worthless" otherwise they wouldn't be so quick to trade/sell them to so many people. Fools, the lot of them.

Reaction score
good to have 103 version but lack of complete files!useful to use them for documentation porpose/building an emulator not to much.
105 its the most complete version and sad isnt shared at all...
also GB heard its one of the good version too..im asking if im sure..it is the european version?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the new year, look forward to more resources! This game, everyone who knows that is still playing is basically middle-aged people!

Looking forward to your simulator

yeah, the people who shared the individual branches also left out a lot of files, a shame really

Hopefully chn_105 gets posted. I have heard that is the best version from these files...

Looking forward to your simulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@中巴
Version 103 is missing code
There's no need to download,
It's the Chinese who deliberately cut it and want to sell it to those fools
And the game has been dead for 10 years.

meaninglessnot to be worth a hair

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@中巴
Version 103 is missing code
There's no need to download,
It's the Chinese who deliberately cut it and want to sell it to those fools
And the game has been dead for 10 years.

meaninglessnot to be worth a hair

That’s right, the few people who have bought the source code may regret it. They sold it quickly while it’s still a bit hot. It’s one thing to be able to pay back. This thing needs to be overhauled if you buy it back. It’s better if you don’t have the technology or not touch it. Let’s talk about this game player. That's all in total, and there are still many legendary money!

Back