Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archon Armors Bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for asked one more,

I have weird bug, i dont know why it still happen even if im using retail file (or not).

anyway it's 2.1.6, FYI. So 2 pieces set already gives bonus.

Okay here it is,

So if my player use full set AA melee, they will get 35% attack 115% def, 2 MS bla bla.
When they trade their set into Superior set, the effect still stands in character info (looks like client side), but the MS also still stand, and the damage / def is effecting in real PvP also (so now it becomes server side). They run fast in basic armor and hit hard.

i have used retail server file (setitemeff). And also retail client files (setitemeffect and setitemeffectw.edf). But the bug still working.

Thanks if anyone could help.

Reaction score
:D sorry b4 bcs im really really newbie dev. But im know how to do this bug and i know how to fix this, and already tested.

First, we need a weapon / booster / elems for chain the seteffect with armor, example: 5pcs AA + 1 Vengeance = full effect

Second, we must set on server and client side the itemeffect, we must make the seteffect show if we wear the 5pcs AA + 1 Vengeance, if we just use 5pcs AA then we willnt got the effect.

then you cant use bug armor :p

FAQ
Q: why not just 5pcs AA weared then got full effect?
A: its useless because 40% of those bugger still can get that full effect and 60% = cant get the effect (fail bug because high ping)

Q: where u know its will not work(the bug armor) if have other items(elems/jp/wpns) in seteffect?
A: im trying on leon armor lvl 50 / 55 which have seteffect with ring/amulet, and im do the bug armor and never got the seteffect with the ring

i hope u guys understand xD

-RayzeR-

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well as much as I know u have to switch the armor sets quite fast, till rf says that this armor piece cant be equipped anymore.
But I dont seem to get it running, so i guess i have wrong informations.
And i also have problems in catching those cheaters, cause all i see is some big dmg of some ppl that doesnt look legit.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really sorry to bump it once more, gotta deal with this one right now.

Gonna ask something, if i removed the setitemeffect, and instead place it to the Special Effect (Where the place like Wind Intense bonuses placed).

is this bug gonna removed out yet?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back