• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcturus and a problem with your coins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodnight everyone.

First of all I would like to expose the task I want to achieve within my platform (using Arcturus, of course). I will carry an economy similar to that of the original Habbo and I need full control of the handling of automatic currencies. How is this? Well, every so often the online hotel has to give you a number of coins (by default), to which I in the table of the database called 'emulator_settings' I tried to change the values ​​to 3 for the duckets, 0 for credits and diamonds (I do not need profits every time in those two currencies). However, it gives me that as in Plus I had to configure a file in the source of the emulator, because even after I finished in 'emulator_settings' I still receive credits, diamonds and duckets every so often.

My question is, can I get what I want in Arcturus or should I expect the developer to make that change in the source for the next version?

I have not rebooted the emulator, I think it is not necessary or yes? I have just carried out the 'update_config' command.

I will leave the configuration in the table of the database, plus the proof that I still receive 100, credits, 100 duckets (delayed, do not arrive at the same time as the other currencies but as the third period of receiving credits and diamonds) and 5 diamonds.

Thank you very much everyone and I hope that someone close to the developer can tell you about this thread, I need to resolve urgently.

https://imgur.com/a/DxMyt8X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you need to reboot the emulator if you make changes to the credits / pixels / points scheduler.

You even ask if you need to reboot it. Why didn't you just do that and see if that resolved everything?

Excuse me, yes. Then I restarted it but the emulator did not want to turn on, but I do not know if it was because I activated the 'home room' or if it was some sql that I messed up and damaged everything. I could not see the error, because I do not know much, but I would have collected everything in images to send them here.

Thanks for the attention.

Upvote 0
Back