Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Decompiled Source - Arcturus Jar Dumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
??

I didn't ask you to paraphrase what it does, I asked you to elaborate on it because I don't understand how adding your own IP to the rcon is useful to runtime plugin updating of other peoples servers.

It confuses me why you made it closed source when you stated on the very first page of this thread that you plan on releasing it open source after the initial testing, that makes no logical sense since people can tell you where the issues are and what to improve with your code rather than taking a "I know every inch of Java stfu" approach. And surely when releasing the launcher / jar file you expected it to get cracked (take a look at the sections history) rather than thinking "No one can crack this in the HH community stfu". As for the Emulator and situation currently, I should have bet money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This isnt even a good emulator ? Why does anyone even care, when Sledmores Plus edit is out...

Don't write comments like this when you havent tested it lmao. Sledmores Emulator is awesome and very clean but how can you say that this one is bad?

#sledmorefanboooi

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This isnt even a good emulator ? Why does anyone even care, when Sledmores Plus edit is out...

Then how about you keep all those rude comments to yourself and just use something else. There are plenty of other open source emulators out there.

Reaction score
Wow, really?. Sledmore is a known good developer in this community but as you can see his emulator is not <u>perfect</u> and sledmore himself has stated that on his topic. The General's emulator is from scratch and is written in JAVA while Sledmore's edit was touched by another Developer and is in C#. Sledmore's Emulator isn't the cleanest emulator like some things can be improved (code wise, *The approach*) like LTD and items and well the room cycle and football is not perfect I can latterly go through the source all day and point these things out. The General's has virtually no bugs and is comparable with Habbo itself. As @Luminia has said you need to test before commenting in the future.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, really?. Sledmore is a known good developer in this community but as you can see his emulator is not <u>perfect</u> and sledmore himself has stated that on his topic. The General's emulator is from scratch and is written in JAVA while Sledmore's edit was touched by another Developer and is in C#. Sledmore's Emulator isn't the cleanest emulator like some things can be improved (code wise, *The approach*) like LTD and items and well the room cycle and football is not perfect I can latterly go through the source all day and point these things out. The General's has virtually no bugs and is comparable with Habbo itself. As @Luminia has said you need to test before commenting in the future.

I really hate when someone is comparing a programming language because the performance / memory usage etc. are determined mostly by the developer.
And if the developer prefers C# then should he program a server in C#..
And if the developer prefers to program in Java then should he program a server in Java.

Btw Wesley good job by releasing the emulator and yeah it was already know that someone should decompile the source...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really hate when someone is comparing a programming language because the performance / memory usage etc. are determined mostly by the developer.
And if the developer prefers C# then should he program a server in C#..
And if the developer prefers to program in Java then should he program a server in Java.

Btw Wesley good job by releasing the emulator and yeah it was already know that someone should decompile the source...

Someone with brain in this forum...

Reaction score
I guess this shows that the RZ Habbo community is still very much alive. ^^

With this release we are now able to choose from several good emulator sources what we want to use. Honestly The General shouldn't even have tried to obfuscate it/make it closed source since it is only an invitation for somebody to crack it. It is a way for the cracker to earn some likes as well. I don't understand why people call this a bad emulator, as it is probably 10 times better than the emulators we used to use like Bcstorm and swift emulator and such.

Anyways, thanks for releasing the source.

ā˜®TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AFAIK he didn't even try to obfuscate method, class names or strings. So idk why he could see it coming.

And for the RCON backdoor everybody is complaining about, it's not a big deal. Looks like a Hamachi IP aswell. And your firewall should not allow all connections to that port either.

ā˜®TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That sledmore decided to release is a fking mystery imo

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KyleeIsProzZ Luminia Who said I didn't test, I actually did, so keep your irrelevant comments to your self, thank you honey

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you have some arguments to why it's not a good emulator? :p

First of all its java, hardly no features and oh ya there a f***ing back door that was placed in the emulator himself. Oh and that :flushtoilet command also just to add to it.

Retired
Reaction score
First of all its java, hardly no features and oh ya there a f***ing back door that was placed in the emulator himself. Oh and that :flushtoilet command also just to add to it.

What a stupid reason.

First of all this has more features, some of these features will be arriving in the next big update which he had stated before. Everything works, in fact more poop works on this emulator than boons emulator? O and theirs nothing wrong with Java, so giving this as one of the reasons why this is a bad emulator is a joke.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AFAIK he didn't even try to obfuscate method, class names or strings. So idk why he could see it coming.

And for the RCON backdoor everybody is complaining about, it's not a big deal. Looks like a Hamachi IP aswell. And your firewall should not allow all connections to that port either.

Actually, the IP (5.196.70.224) links to his website (************) :p

Last edited:
Reaction score

Oh honey, why are you lying? You didn't test it. The reasons you give are just comments from this thread.
You didnt do anything, you read the comments and then just post a comment with "This emu is poop because" and then you gave 'reasons' from other comments.

So stop lying. The General didn't make any backdoors into it. It's even not a big deal babe, your firewall shouldn't even allow all connections trough that port. So Danny you girl, stop trying to be a cool witch and get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back