• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcturus emu - Opening catalogue disconnect w/ $_POST error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

So i'm experiencing this error where i open the catalogue and then open a page to look at furniture and suddenly i disconnect. There are no CONSOLE errors besides from catalogue icons missing. I am using "Arcturus catalgoue v2, by HotelMaker" if that makes any difference.

I did a var_dump on $_POST data and it returned the error message "Error caught when handling _-0nt::AssetLoaderEvent: Asset loader structure was lost! http://localhost/swf/dcr/hof_furni/"

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so what was your solution to this. Otherwise if you have any idea why it's throwing this error please tell me.

Uuh i didn't touch anything, but the issue somehow resolved itself? Not sure if it was some server configuration or something that was rogue but don't have it anymore. I installed something on my server and was forced to restart and suddenly poof.

Last edited:
Back