• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Are there any voice changers for PC/Windows?

Reaction score
Hey guys, basically I'm trying to find a program that will allow me to change my voice. I have a microphone hooked up to my computer and I want to be able to talk directly VIA Skype with a voice changer. It can be a paid, or free one - just no stupid ad-ware crap along with it though :eek:tt1: I've been looking around but I can't find anything suitable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Morph VOX pro it works perfect and has a bunch of different voices and settings to change your voice... the way it works is that is creates a virtual microphone on your pc... you can see it via the recoding devices pannel in the sound settings... you just set the new virtual macrophone as your default and every program that records your voice will recive the voice changed voice instead.

Unfortunately the program is not free, but if use the internet im shure you can find it so cheap that its praticaly "free" ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download it off piratebay, one of the most easy to use tools around.

Back