Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Argh itcheh

D

Darknightr

Same as exclemation mentioned b4, ive either not noticed it til now or it just came oO

i dont get itchy after showering right away or nething but i get superitchy as i put my clothes on, not where i put my clothes one just if i put my underwear on my shoulder and hands get super itcheh
ne idea's? should i go see mah doc

and btw ex wheres ur [lipton] -_- :no:

M

Mario_Party

Darknightr said:
Same as exclemation mentioned b4, ive either not noticed it til now or it just came oO

i dont get itchy after showering right away or nething but i get superitchy as i put my clothes on, not where i put my clothes one just if i put my underwear on my shoulder and hands get super itcheh
ne idea's? should i go see mah doc

and btw ex wheres ur [lipton] -_- :no:

u may have an STD :eek:

D

Darknightr

Re: Re: Argh itcheh

Mario_Party said:
u may have an STD :eek:

read it properly

i put my underwear or watever on, and my SHOULDER AND HANDS ETC GET ITCHY NOT MY BLOODY CROTCH :mad::mad::mad::mad:

aint better once i put tshirt on

Reaction score
Re: Re: Argh itcheh

same here mine kinda developed over time and got worse as it went on, it kinda goes up and down now with some days being worse than others, the doctors said they didnt really know what it was im guessing though it was to do with what cap said about the "hardness" of the water, its not so bad now weve had a shower put in as i stay in contact with the water less

D

Darknightr

Re: Re: Re: Argh itcheh

Exclamatio said:
same here mine kinda developed over time and got worse as it went on, it kinda goes up and down now with some days being worse than others, the doctors said they didnt really know what it was im guessing though it was to do with what cap said about the "hardness" of the water, its not so bad now weve had a shower put in as i stay in contact with the water less

maybe some new disease? :p and only us 2 have it

funny we both ave it oO i blame ragezone

or we just both abnormally strange in some way

D

Darknightr

same :( i been drinkin lotta fanta, still prefer gd ol lipton

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The itch is a curse, the curse of the black....pearl.... erm.. im sure ive heard that before... *walks off in confusion*

Back