Artic Source & GZF Stuff

it's too late all people has been downloaded it an even has Spy mode already :)

Yeah it has spymode, but the downside to this version of spymode is it's all hard-coded into the source. So, if you want to add a new map or weapons to spymode, you have to compile a new runnable and send that out as a patch, rather than just addign some lines to the xml's and sending out a 200kb system file.
 
Yeah but never interested on they game mode.
beside MAIET has been shutting down and now the license is belong to MasangSoft.
 
We are the leftovers of HG. I had the joy to keep developing something for gunz after HG closed and now I haven't coded a line for in years. Maybe other developers also noticed the game died.

well HG has been back for a while, I'm sure you know this what is lambda up to?

:mellow:
 
Re: Artic Source & GZF Stuff

Certainly I have a good time and did not make an interesting release



Certainly I have a good time and did not make an interesting release
 
Re: Artic Source & GZF Stuff

HeroGamers just need to be released, but I doubt it.



have compatible client?

son ... whatever you try to repair all, that this source is only compatible with the current client Artic, so do not kill both.
 
Back