- Joined
- Apr 11, 2010
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 6
Ok so I'm going to ask a question myself..
I've been searching the entire day to fix my problem.
The problem is, I have a Flash Uploader script, which (obviously) uploads files. But when you upload something, the progressbar jumps too 100% after 2 seconds (eventhough the file being uploaded is 200MB). With smaller files its the same.. what it then does is, wait for it to finish uploading (but does not show the real progress). I've tried to output bytesLoad, but this returned the exact filesize of the file. I've checked the php.ini for execution time and upload limit, but these are set accordingly... I'm guessing that the problem has to do with php configurations...
It's about this uploader: http://www.solmetra.com/en/disp.php/en_products/flash_uploader/uploader_intro
in their demo the progressbar functions correctly, but the demo files included do the 100% thing, so I'm guessing it has something to do with configurations??
Does anyone have experience with this ?
I've been searching the entire day to fix my problem.
The problem is, I have a Flash Uploader script, which (obviously) uploads files. But when you upload something, the progressbar jumps too 100% after 2 seconds (eventhough the file being uploaded is 200MB). With smaller files its the same.. what it then does is, wait for it to finish uploading (but does not show the real progress). I've tried to output bytesLoad, but this returned the exact filesize of the file. I've checked the php.ini for execution time and upload limit, but these are set accordingly... I'm guessing that the problem has to do with php configurations...
It's about this uploader: http://www.solmetra.com/en/disp.php/en_products/flash_uploader/uploader_intro
in their demo the progressbar functions correctly, but the demo files included do the 100% thing, so I'm guessing it has something to do with configurations??
Does anyone have experience with this ?

