• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Asa de Cristal 1 (Crystal Saga) - [Web Game - Client Source Only]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Using the game's installer I was able to extract a swf that had less protection than the one on the site.And so I was able to extract the source from the client using other programs.There's still a lot to do to get this to run as a pirate server, but maybe it's a step to create a bot, hack or something like that.The extracted project only runs in Adobe Flash Builder, but I couldn't find it to install.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1APMvQopN6FLCKFnMiTribV8ogzPs8YLd/view?usp=sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you confirm my access to download the files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Despues de tanto buscar encontre algunas fuentes de crystal saga si alguien sabe como hacerlas funcionar se las dejo aqui

Back