Asa no bugs and replace the Mob Laxe Lore in Hopy

Hahaha! He's tiny. That guy was like two players high in Laxe. XD

Would be nice if we could have all Laxe mobs in PT like that.

As for fscking up PT... I would say this is approaching what you might call a "total conversion" mod in any non-online game.

As an online pServer, I think that is a great. If everyone uses only new & unique maps, monsters and items... that would be no threat at all to "intellectual property" of Official servers. :thumbup:

Again, I wonder if we can create a community base of standard assets which are IP-free, and look and feel similar to the PT ones. Maps, items, characters, monsters, sound & music etc.
 
Sorry bocadecao. I don't like the Trolling either. If I could get Waalx RealSword nif files (much like the Laxe ones) into PT, and make them (at least the Nord ones) FS swords so all Fighters could be "sword fighters" I would do that.
 
New, or alternative kit is subjective. I'm not keen on OTT fiction stuff in RPGs. I like realistic, even if it's SciFi. (no Space Marines armour pls) So people going in to battle with wings on their back doesn't excite me.

It's still a popular fantasy though.
 
Yes, and this is why people want to run into battle with wings on their back.

(wind to 2:12 by all means)​
Actually, the more classical Winged helm, or Hermes (messenger of Zeus) Winged boots I can handle. I mean... that's kinda cool right? Not that Tyrael isn't awesome, but... his wings are much more fluid and tentacle like.

Other things that "don't excite me" in fantasy games are female characters who take progressively more armour off as they rank up, and who expose their neck, clavicles, (both good instant kill zones) chest, (right where you'd go for a heart shot actually) guts, (nasty way to go) and thighs. (Coz a fighter with an arrow through their leg is so much more effective)

Then they put shiny bits of metal between their legs? I know getting cut or pierced anywhere is painful, but actually a lower abdominal blow would be more debilitating for female anatomy. Besides, it's really difficult to get either blade or projectile there. And the sweat rash has to counter any potential benefit. Unless you are trying to preserve your virginity, of course. :/:

But that too is "very popular". [sarcasm]Can't think why.[/sarcasm] :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back