• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent GM Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone may now the command for adding/learning/acquire an achivement that doesnt triggers by itself?

fcc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Dosent work all GM Commands only .kill working and .modify level 80 / Other for .additem no working or somenthing ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great list of commands, ive taken a full advantage of them so far :) All i need to do now is l2make portals and vendors ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, as far as I understand, this was supposed to be a thread WITH a list of GM commands in the initial post; that was not what was there. The best I found was a LINK to a list of GM commands, and that wasn't even close to posted by the original poster.

:grr: :thumbdown:

The list from the link was awesome, but to be honest I consider the original post completely misleading and had nothing to do woth the topic he said it did; all it had was how to edit an account to be ABLE TO USE GM commands. Huge thumbs down, IMO.

Back