Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent Release]Wickedx2x Repack 2.3.0 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hhhmm...how about the r2527...i heard this was use by everyone... and it is indeed stable as they say.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hhhmm...how about the r2527...i heard this was use by everyone... and it is indeed stable as they say.....

I quess it doesnt matter,that It has been used by everyone... what only matters is Does Warlock,mages hunters, druids and others spell and attack damage is fixed or not

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A side tip:

Place portals in all starting areas, making it more accessible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didn't found any portal....nowhere...looked in orgrimmar stormwind city,durottar...where exactly they should be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I quess it doesnt matter,that It has been used by everyone... what only matters is Does Warlock,mages hunters, druids and others spell and attack damage is fixed or not

its not fix..i told u already... on ur core it did not add any bonus damages get from the item... use the core 2527

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didn't found any portal....nowhere...looked in orgrimmar stormwind city,durottar...where exactly they should be?

Use my world Database...and you will see the portals in main cityes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way i can use this repack without using your character database ?
I have 3000+ accounts on my server and wouldn't want to loose them.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way i can use this repack without using your character database ?
I have 3000+ accounts on my server and wouldn't want to loose them.

Thanks.

sure...
only world DB contains fixes, shopping malls and other stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any fix yet on spell bonus damage??? and also to include why u have so many spell being disabled in ur pack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any fix yet on spell bonus damage??? and also to include why u have so many spell being disabled in ur pack?

It's about Rus DB v7.0, I'll upload spellfix.sql asap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you going to update you repack to use the latest NCDB? or is it already using the latest one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice repack really nice :D
i allways have a prob lol when i run the sql updates at navicat it gives me errors
if i try to run NCDB it gives me an error saying to put it on main folder lol xD i dunno how to run the updates ><

BTW trainers not working!!! WTH?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can see your world looks alot like mine, works nicely, just tested it ion my test server. iam just using a Warpmaster Npc in mine, and deleted all the portals, and placed Warmpaster npc were portals should be, and around the world i spawned him. Works great for players.
I remodded my Warp Npc. So it has level caps on were you wanna go. It was only made for some places. then i redid were you can go level up from 10-20 20-30 etc etc to 70.
And he can port players to all instances and places in Aszeroth and in Outland, with level cap on.

I made it so players now can port to Hyjal and Zul Aman fully spawned, and no more portals not working like the ironforge portal.

I made it so you can port to the mall you are using in BT, but i only have my Vengeful Npc`s there and the flying mount npc that sells flying mount for the old land.

My real mall is in Alterac Valley one in horde camp and one in Alliance camp, taken from Mafiaboys, i just redid hes, since it was very messy, and spawned all the real frostwolf and stormpike npc`s in all places, like in the real Alterac when you go there on instance. Works very nicely.

Right now iam working on my new gmhall with food tables, chairs, lights, skelli waiters, you can only get there if you are a gm, or get ported there by a Gm. Iam also working ona scene, were i have a rockband playing the horde song, whern you click on the singer, he starts playing the horde song. and have bouncers around the scene, kicking you sorry butt, it you step up on the scene to tocuh the star :) made them so strong, so they kick your butt in one blow. Maybe i will put my world out for download, when i get done.

Germo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-.- that isnt goin to help anything in this repack .....

No but he could take the idea and use it, or as i posted maybe i will put mine out for download, when i think its done.

Germo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see your world looks alot like mine, works nicely, just tested it ion my test server. iam just using a Warpmaster Npc in mine, and deleted all the portals, and placed Warmpaster npc were portals should be, and around the world i spawned him. Works great for players.
I remodded my Warp Npc. So it has level caps on were you wanna go. It was only made for some places. then i redid were you can go level up from 10-20 20-30 etc etc to 70.
And he can port players to all instances and places in Aszeroth and in Outland, with level cap on.

I made it so players now can port to Hyjal and Zul Aman fully spawned, and no more portals not working like the ironforge portal.

I made it so you can port to the mall you are using in BT, but i only have my Vengeful Npc`s there and the flying mount npc that sells flying mount for the old land.

My real mall is in Alterac Valley one in horde camp and one in Alliance camp, taken from Mafiaboys, i just redid hes, since it was very messy, and spawned all the real frostwolf and stormpike npc`s in all places, like in the real Alterac when you go there on instance. Works very nicely.

Right now iam working on my new gmhall with food tables, chairs, lights, skelli waiters, you can only get there if you are a gm, or get ported there by a Gm. Iam also working ona scene, were i have a rockband playing the horde song, whern you click on the singer, he starts playing the horde song. and have bouncers around the scene, kicking you sorry butt, it you step up on the scene to tocuh the star :) made them so strong, so they kick your butt in one blow. Maybe i will put my world out for download, when i get done.

Germo

Well good Job with a warpmaster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back