Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent Release]Wickedx2x Repack 2.3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the ascent running firewall is disabled its still not going and the ascent stops at connectiong to logonserver becasue the logonserver stops at hooking signals. lol this server stuff can be really inoiing
does anyone know whats rong with mine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i alterate all archives logonserver,realms,ascent,voice chat,its error please help me to resolve sorry my bad inglish^^

Reaction score
Spell Damage from items doesnt work. i had 1033 Spell Damage on my mage but he still cast same damage. and Combusion spell gives "Internal Error" error. And aoe spells dont working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wait a sec, i have no idea how to set up this thing. Can anyone point me what to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have never had this problem before, When i start the server all is ok. I login go to the Character Selection Screen, Create a character. Login - Then, the terrain appears glitched (nothing loads correctly), and then i get disconnected. (Maybe it doesn't load correctly because it doesn't have time to load). I've looked in my logs, can't find anything.

So, I'm wondering if you anybody can help me with this bizzare problem.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i alterate all archives logonserver,realms,ascent,voice chat,its error please help me to resolve sorry my bad inglish^^

Did you start the logonserver?
Also, i don't think the logon server will be running on port 3306, that's MySQL.
Change the port to something else (leave it how it came maybe?).

Hope it helps.

and, xt454 - can you PLEASE cut out the double posting* and noobish comments? - It doesn't take long to research, Read a guide on setting up a server rather than jumping straight into an advanced repack (sure you can use it, Just follow a guide elsewhere till you get the hang of it), The same goes to anyone else aswell...

* I know, I double posted. I dont intend to be hypocritical. It's just the two posts don't really go well together. One, is giving advice. the other is asking for help :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you start the logonserver?
Also, i don't think the logon server will be running on port 3306, that's MySQL.
Change the port to something else (leave it how it came maybe?).

Hope it helps.

and, xt454 - can you PLEASE cut out the double posting* and noobish comments? - It doesn't take long to research, Read a guide on setting up a server rather than jumping straight into an advanced repack (sure you can use it, Just follow a guide elsewhere till you get the hang of it), The same goes to anyone else aswell...

* I know, I double posted. I dont intend to be hypocritical. It's just the two posts don't really go well together. One, is giving advice. the other is asking for help :p

Are you sure you chanced your IP-s Correctly??

Step 1:

Code:
<LogonServer Address = "[B]YOUR IP HERE[/B]"
             Port = "8093"
             Name = "Default Logon"
             RealmCount = "1">

PS! Do not chance anything besides your IP!!

Step 2:

Code:
<Realm1 Name = "Test Realm"
        Address = "[B]YOUR IP HERE[/B]:8129"
        Icon = "PVP"
        Colour = "1"
        Population = "1.0"
        TimeZone = "1">

PS!! PORT will remain the same..

Setting up in internet!

step 3:

- Visit and create an account.
- Go to Services, then Dynamic DNS, then Get Started (link is on the right).
- Type in what you want your hostname to be and then pick a domain.
- Check the wildcard option.
- Under IP address, copy the one that they auto detect.
- Click Create Host.
- Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\ and open HOSTS with Notepad.
- Put this in at the bottom:

Code:
 [SIZE=3]127.0.0.1 (Dynamic DNS)
(Internal IP) (Dynamic DNS)
(External IP) (Dynamic DNS)[/SIZE] 
[/SIZE]Step 4:

The Dynamic DNS is the name of the host you just created. Example: test.ath.cx
The Internal IP is the IP of your computer. To check this go to Start > Run > Type cmd then once Command Prompt is open, type ipconfig /all.
The External IP is the IP that was auto detected by DynDNS.

Example:

Code:
[SIZE=3]127.0.0.1 test.ath.cx
192.168.1.100 test.ath.cx
123.12.12.12 test.ath.cx[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]- Go to your router and forward these ports:

[
Code:
SIZE=3]3724 - 3724
80 - 80 
3306 - 3306 
8129 - 8129
8093 - 8093
6112 - 6112
6881 - 6999
3036 - 3036 
8050 - 8050[/SIZE] 
[/SIZE]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ... I am hoping this is still active for support. I am having issues with the ad.exe map builder. At [NetherstormBG] it crashes and I cant figure out why?

Converting maps for mapid 566 [NetherstormBG]...
Creating output file maps\Map_566.bin.
Checking which tiles are extractable...
Writing empty index to the beginning of the file...
3442 of 282624 tiles are avalable. Estimated file size will be 10.0615MB.
2304 passes in total have to be performed, it may take a while.
Extracting data...

(((Then get crash of ad_enUS.exe)))

ad_enUS.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AppName: ad_enus.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ad_enus.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00002919

My System is Win XP Pro SP3, 2GB Ram, and AMD Athlon II CPU ... what do I need to do to correct this? My client is 2.3.0 7561 enUS

Back