Jul 11, 2013 #141 LuuAbsinthz Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 12 Can you tell me how? XD That was a very blunt answer.
Jul 11, 2013 #142 SirTwistedStorm Unity Developer Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 471 Reaction score 73 That is the default pk system you can find guides all over on how to set that up
Jul 11, 2013 #143 LuuAbsinthz Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 12 420twisted1 said: That is the default pk system you can find guides all over on how to set that up Click to expand... I'm sorry I can't find anything. Could you point a direction? Or give me a link?
420twisted1 said: That is the default pk system you can find guides all over on how to set that up Click to expand... I'm sorry I can't find anything. Could you point a direction? Or give me a link?
Jul 11, 2013 #144 SirTwistedStorm Unity Developer Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 471 Reaction score 73 You didn't search very hard... first result on google http://forum.ragezone.com/f651/turn-pk-server-v15-flyff-708121/
You didn't search very hard... first result on google http://forum.ragezone.com/f651/turn-pk-server-v15-flyff-708121/
Jul 11, 2013 #145 LuuAbsinthz Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 47 Reaction score 12 I'm sorry T-T But thank you! I'm new to ragezone you see, I used to be on OsRose Devs, and worked over there. Decided to move on here, since it also was a bit of a childhood game ^-^ I'm slowly figuring things out on the sources.
I'm sorry T-T But thank you! I'm new to ragezone you see, I used to be on OsRose Devs, and worked over there. Decided to move on here, since it also was a bit of a childhood game ^-^ I'm slowly figuring things out on the sources.
Nov 4, 2013 #146 G Graviton Initiate Mage 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 1, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Deleted. Last edited: Nov 4, 2013