• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

askCMS v1.0.0.0 (PHP,OS,MySQL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At0m - askCMS v1.0.0.0 (PHP,OS,MySQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Project: askCMS
Version: v1.0.0.0 [FINAL]
Developer: Leo At0m
Languages: PHP feat MySQL
Category: Clone

* Initial Considerations *
The main reason this project was to improve my knowledge in PHP / Ajax / MySQL and JSON. Now I can devote myself more to HabboPrivate Community. Hope you enjoy this, hugs from your new programmer, at0m.

* About the Project *
askCMS is a Content Management System (CMS).Allowing you to create your own social network of Questions and anonymous responses, like the website Formspring.me.

* 100% FREE and Open-Source*
askCMS has no relationship with questionCMS, the same developer.
Is being written completely from scratch, from its database.
It uses MySQL database as data storage.

* Images *
You can see a little gallery of images, .

* askCMS Download *
The download contains: CMS, Database, Read-Me, License Files.

Size: 1,07MB

* Credits *
Leo "At0m" - askCMS Original Developer

Reaction score
When you make something on a english forum, can you make sure the images are in english, because I can't understand the images.. But other than that, it looks great and I wish you luck on your project. :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all coments guys, now a video-demo made by Youtube user arturararipe1997:

BigHugs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello At0m! I need your help with askCMS oo, is not working here, move the files to the CMS folder to my host server and nothing happens when I access my page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! Thank you very much for the script !but i have problem i can't get access to get log in o any thing , i can just see the principal page!

Back