Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

askCMS v1.0.0.0 (PHP,OS,MySQL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At0m - askCMS v1.0.0.0 (PHP,OS,MySQL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Project: askCMS
Version: v1.0.0.0 [FINAL]
Developer: Leo At0m
Languages: PHP feat MySQL
Category: Clone

* Initial Considerations *
The main reason this project was to improve my knowledge in PHP / Ajax / MySQL and JSON. Now I can devote myself more to HabboPrivate Community. Hope you enjoy this, hugs from your new programmer, at0m.

* About the Project *
askCMS is a Content Management System (CMS).Allowing you to create your own social network of Questions and anonymous responses, like the website Formspring.me.

* 100% FREE and Open-Source*
askCMS has no relationship with questionCMS, the same developer.
Is being written completely from scratch, from its database.
It uses MySQL database as data storage.

* Images *
You can see a little gallery of images, .

* askCMS Download *
The download contains: CMS, Database, Read-Me, License Files.

Size: 1,07MB

* Credits *
Leo "At0m" - askCMS Original Developer

Reaction score
When you make something on a english forum, can you make sure the images are in english, because I can't understand the images.. But other than that, it looks great and I wish you luck on your project. :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all coments guys, now a video-demo made by Youtube user arturararipe1997:

BigHugs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello At0m! I need your help with askCMS oo, is not working here, move the files to the CMS folder to my host server and nothing happens when I access my page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! Thank you very much for the script !but i have problem i can't get access to get log in o any thing , i can just see the principal page!

Back