Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Assistance with php on VM website, and provoking territory war

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This section is dead and gone, so this is more of a message in a bottle situation (toss it out, hope for help) I have two issues/questions:

I have the almost completed esodb.ru database as local files on my system. I wanted to add a button to the main index page for the website that comes in the 504 VM that opens the database index. I've been able to create a button, but the button is always almost completely hidden behind the "HOME" button, so the positioning isn't right. I also have no idea how to make that button call the database index.html. I know nothing about php. How can I get this working?

My second issue is with territory wars. I made my own realm 8 file by copying realm 7, changing the information around a bit, then changing the start bash file to start the realm. Server didn't explode or anything, but I wanted to test and make sure that the realm was completely functional. I wanted to do this by provoking a territory war. I have the battlefield setting in gamesys.conf set to 1 in the [GDeliveryServer] section. However, I can't sit on my thumbs and wait for the actual TW times to see if it works, so I wanted to provoke it, however there's no command listed in any of the documentation that goes over HOW to provoke it. Just several posts here of people having this issue then mysteriously solving it without telling anyone HOW they solved it.

The closest thing I can find is a gm command but for Perfect World and not ESO. I know a lot of the games that use this same engine share GM commands, but this one doesn't seem to work. The game doesn't kick it back as an unknown command, but it also does nothing. The command I am referencing is "d_delcmd 1 591600" I am assuming the "1" is the region (1 for Gaap) but I don't know what that six digit number is, or how it's related to all of this.

If anyone reading this can answer either or both of these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you're new to this section and opened this post because it was new, I have reuploaded the server and client. It's on page 8 of Sora1984's VM post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have the original files or just the scrape from github?

If TW operates based on server time then just change the server time to be closer to when TW starts so you don't have to wait as long.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the original files or just the scrape from github?

If TW operates based on server time then just change the server time to be closer to when TW starts so you don't have to wait as long.

Funnily enough, it's your scrape from your github (I'm a member of your discord)

As far as the territory war issue, I did try something close to that and it didn't work. People on the forums have posted that they "fixed" their issue, but they never say how they fixed it, so it still remains an issue for newcomers. Simply renaming gsalias07.conf inside the file to Realm 8 in all the right places didn't work. I messed with it for another week after posting here and I scrapped it. Lost my VM with current config in a reformat to Windows 11. I still have my backup of the VM though, so I may pick it back up again sometime.

Back