Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Astral Bike - Type: RW4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello sir,

how to implement this can you post step by step guide i got error when applying it ...

Thank's in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Speed can you share ur RW4 hex from item.enc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ juleki he shared his item.enc inside the package (Data/Item folder).

I seem to be having a strange problem.
I replaced my blue bike files with the ones from your package. So I renamed all the "bike_26" stuff to "bike_0", and "abikecard_16" to "abikecard".
The card has been succesfully replaced, as are the stats I added in Item.enc and the name I changed in Cabal_msg.enc. But when summoning the bike, it shows me a RW3 and not a RW4. I double checked replacing and renaming all the files correctly, and confirm that I did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it fixed, apparently 1 tiny number in item.enc was overlooked... :blushing:

I do have one other question. Is one of the item.enc parameters responsible for the bike's moving speed? Or can this be set in another file?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in item.enc and item.scp change bike speed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I looked in these files already... I can't figure out which parameter could possibly have to do with the moving speed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean the highlighted one, that turned out to be the minimum lvl requirement for the item...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol u are idiot? 700 is a bike speed not lvl limit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried these exact settings, and my bike ingame turned 700 lv limit lol... Kinda struck me just as much :p:
Anyway knowing that the setting is in fact in item.enc & .scp, at least I know where to look further. My version might just as well be a bit messed up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
change only 700 but you must check if youre hex is same as another working bike

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Speedy could you make a guild about how to make rw4 work like a new bike on ep8 cabalmain ?

I haven't messed with EP8 much, I've only done that on EP2 and not fully since by the time I started to fix the attack skills EP8 was released.

TOp Secret Speed Don't Share :scared:
Speed sadly has no time atm to make a full guide. :scared: I'm really sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning, I managed to get it to work but only in lieu of RW3, has said that the mecher cabalmain, I wonder if you can put in another item number.

thank you

Bom dia, eu consegui fazer ela funcionar mas só no lugar da RW3, dizem que tem que mecher no cabalmain , gostaria de saber se tem como colocar em um outro numero de item.

obrigado

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good morning, I managed to get it to work but only in lieu of RW3, has said that the mecher cabalmain, I wonder if you can put in another item number.

thank you

Bom dia, eu consegui fazer ela funcionar mas só no lugar da RW3, dizem que tem que mecher no cabalmain , gostaria de saber se tem como colocar em um outro numero de item.

obrigado

You can put it as another item number but if you want to use it as an extra bike + all the other bikes then you'll have to edit your cabalmain. (this was the case for EP2, don't know exactly about EP8 but I guess it's similar)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can put it as another item number but if you want to use it as an extra bike + all the other bikes then you'll have to edit your cabalmain. (this was the case for EP2, don't know exactly about EP8 but I guess it's similar)
Address location ?

Last edited:
Back