Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Atlast my server is up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First i would like to thank everyone in the forum for the valuable posts they have made.. By reading those posts i have started my server... I have made the server just like A3 India...

I have made the server by combining cvrdheeraj n ramankhambhoj server files.

I have solved almost all problems... made drop normal and evrything is working fine but i'm stuck at few places plz help me fix them.

1.I want to disable the F5 Option 2 (i mean the auto hp mp shue hp recovery option)... How to do it>??

2.I cant create a GM char. I did exactly as it is told in forum still its not working... cant figure out the problem...

3.Woonz rate is high... although i edited the files in Zoneserver->ZoneData->NPC

4.Chinese stuff almost everywhere... wen i gv invalid password or ID, and the creep names in quest... etc etc...

plz help

Congrats for your server, hope you have lots of fun with it.:thumbup:

1.I want to disable the F5 Option 2 (i mean the auto hp mp shue hp recovery option)... How to do it>??

This is a "client" thing I suppose, never bothered me.

2.I cant create a GM char. I did exactly as it is told in forum still its not working... cant figure out the problem...

Quite strange, because if you just add the "Account name" in the ini files the whole GM thing simply works. Make sure you used the "Account name" NOT the char name.

4.Chinese stuff almost everywhere... wen i gv invalid password or ID, and the creep names in quest... etc etc...
plz help

Here is the HOW-TO , but I haven't translated them either: http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/a3msg_zone_tw-dat-629264/#post5424511

Here is the tool for auto translate NPC files based on the npc.ull YOU are using

http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/autogenerate-english-npc-files-627642/#post5403568

Attachments

Last edited:

3.Woonz rate is high... although i edited the files in Zoneserver->ZoneData->NPC

2. Create it Manually

3. Remember that Attack of the Player is proportional to the Woonz that you get.

to edit logo of startup screen u need to edit the file named logo.dat which is present in the data folder of your client.

hey guys,now happy cuz all processes running which say dheeraj n raman in guide
but i dont knw how to run now..mean i have a3mania's old client..whr i put tht client n how to run it..?n whr i put this GT.ull file..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back