- Joined
- Nov 2, 2024
- Messages
- 363
- Reaction score
- 65
I JUST LEAVE IT HERE
THATS THE ONLY SOURCE I HAVE
THATS THE ONLY SOURCE I HAVE
thats all i have i dont have the clientThank you.
With a source it is possible to upgrade to more recent versions.
u have a client ?
我就把它留在这里
这是我唯一的信息来源
I would be gratefully if you share it hereI have several servers with 5, but no clients
如果您在这里分享,我将不胜感激
I'm talking about CN Season 5.0 server, but there's no clientI would be gratefully if you share it here
This client can be use on the source i have someone must manipulate the file to workclient:To view the content, you need to sign in or registerfrom gaxay private server.
Is it possible to compile a new audition.exe using these source ?Thank you.
With a source it is possible to upgrade to more recent versions.
u have a client ?