[Audition VN 12.4 Offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
363
Reaction score
65
[HELP REQUEST] Audition 12.4 Offline – Fixing Issues & Missing Features

Hello Ragezone Community,

I've been playing Audition 12.4 Offline since February, and I’ve been working on improving the game. However, I currently lack the necessary tools and knowledge to fix certain issues. I’d greatly appreciate any assistance from those experienced with Audition server modifications.

Here are some of the key problems I’m facing:

•Missing Mark

•How to Insert Icons on Characters or Accounts

•Unable to Purchase Items in the In-Game Mall

•Unable to Couple Myself (Using Two Different Accounts)

•Missing Items in the Mall (e.g., SVIP Section Items)


If anyone can provide guidance, tools, or solutions for these issues, I would be extremely grateful. Your insights and expertise would be a huge help in resolving these problems.

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Eloisa
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2025-03-31-17-02-07-50_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912 - [Audition VN 12.4 Offline] - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_2025-03-31-17-02-07-50_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.webp
    127.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_2025-03-31-17-02-48-04_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912 - [Audition VN 12.4 Offline] - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_2025-03-31-17-02-48-04_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.webp
    129 KB · Views: 126
[HELP REQUEST] Audition 12.4 Offline – Fixing Issues & Missing Features

Hello Ragezone Community,

I've been playing Audition 12.4 Offline since February, and I’ve been working on improving the game. However, I currently lack the necessary tools and knowledge to fix certain issues. I’d greatly appreciate any assistance from those experienced with Audition server modifications.

Here are some of the key problems I’m facing:

•Missing Mark

•How to Insert Icons on Characters or Accounts

•Unable to Purchase Items in the In-Game Mall

•Unable to Couple Myself (Using Two Different Accounts)

•Missing Items in the Mall (e.g., SVIP Section Items)


If anyone can provide guidance, tools, or solutions for these issues, I would be extremely grateful. Your insights and expertise would be a huge help in resolving these problems.

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Eloisa
Remember server 12.4 run since 2016...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back