Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Reaction score
okay so.. i've got as far as getting centos 6 running on vmware, but when it comes to using the lines to install the sql it gives me errors that it can't find it..
try...

Code:
yum install http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-3.noarch.rpm

yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try...

Code:
yum install http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-3.noarch.rpm

yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib
I fixed it! turns out i needed to "yum update -y nss curl" because i was getting ssl errors when trying to run those commands.

new issue! when trying to connect with navicat it keeps failing and asking if the server is running or if the port is accepting tcp

Reaction score
I fixed it! turns out i needed to "yum update -y nss curl" because i was getting ssl errors when trying to run those commands.

new issue! when trying to connect with navicat it keeps failing and asking if the server is running or if the port is accepting tcp
Code:
service iptables reload
service iptables stop
service postgresql-9.3 restart

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may i know whats new in the june updated client/server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so.. when i go fishing, the little model in the fishing circle icon is the wrong model.. it's a giant monster instead of what i'm guessing is supposed to be a fish..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question does the game work on a CentOS-6.7-x86_64 VPS ???Is there a free website to register accounts?What is the minimum ram memory required?Is 6 GB RAM OK for a private server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yokohiro. I managed to mount the server but when I create a character and I enter the world I do the first mission (the weapon) but the other one that is to kill 3 monsters is supposed according to the videos that I saw, that to kill the last one the guard must turn off the fire that prevents going to where the latter is. But the guard is stuck and does not walk or do anything when you kill the second monster. What could be the problem with this? Sorry for my bad English.
I am using the account that comes by default called test.

Reaction score
yokohiro. I managed to mount the server but when I create a character and I enter the world I do the first mission (the weapon) but the other one that is to kill 3 monsters is supposed according to the videos that I saw, that to kill the last one the guard must turn off the fire that prevents going to where the latter is. But the guard is stuck and does not walk or do anything when you kill the second monster. What could be the problem with this? Sorry for my bad English.
I am using the account that comes by default called test.

use tis command: date -s "2 years ago"

Back