AuraGunz Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DB]
DNS="SparkDB"
USERNAME="sa"
PASSWORD="********"

[NETWORK]
IP="127.0.0.1"
PORT="-9500"

[ENV]
ID="1"
LOCATOR_UID_HIGH="5"
LOCATOR_UID_LOW="0"
MAX_ELAPSED_UPDATE_SERVER_STATUS_TIME="1000"
UDP_LIVE_TIME="10000000"
MAX_FREE_RECV_COUNT_PER_LIVE_TIME="9"
BLOCK_TIME="0"
UPDATE_UDP_MANAGER_ELAPSED_TIME="3"
MARGIN_OF_ERROR_MIN="500000"
USE_COUNTRY_CODE_FILTER="no"
ELAPSED_TIME_UPDATE_LOCATOR_LOG="3600000"
ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"
TEST_SERVER="0"


this is my settings locator

I recommend you do the following:

Code:
[DB]
DNS="SparkDB"
USERNAME="sa"
PASSWORD="********"

[NETWORK]
IP="127.0.0.1"
PORT="9500" //Here was the error, correct the 9500 -9500, because that symbol command prevents the executable location.

[ENV]
ID="1"
LOCATOR_UID_HIGH="5"
LOCATOR_UID_LOW="0"
MAX_ELAPSED_UPDATE_SERVER_STATUS_TIME="1000"
UDP_LIVE_TIME="10000000"
MAX_FREE_RECV_COUNT_PER_LIVE_TIME="9"
BLOCK_TIME="0"
UPDATE_UDP_MANAGER_ELAPSED_TIME="3"
MARGIN_OF_ERROR_MIN="500000"
USE_COUNTRY_CODE_FILTER="no"
ELAPSED_TIME_UPDATE_LOCATOR_LOG="3600000"
ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"
TEST_SERVER="0"

The source code looking for "Locator.cpp" I think it's there, if not there, look at all the "-9500" and replace it with "9500" and it should work.
 
Can someone please tell me which client is good to use with this ? I have tried to use the client on juri3n's repack but it doesn't show the loading screens at all and I think it has missing parts in-game too.
 
Ask that client and server files that I use for this source?
I am using nat but trying to open the gunz do not open: s

mlog
GUNZ 1,0,0,290 launched. build (Sep 26 2013 01:11:14)
Log time (12/06/13 01:00:03)
CPU ID = AuthenticAMD ( family = 4111 , model = 6 , stepping = 3 ) @ 2812 MHz
Display Device = NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a ( vendor=10de device=3d6 subsys=3d61849 revision=a2 )
Display Driver Version = 9.18.0013.0783
Windows = 6.1 Build 7601 , Service Pack 1 (2097151KB) : ..
Cannot open system/locale.xml file.
Error!! - StringTable Initalize Failed
Cannot open (null) file.
Check notify.xml

This source will Antihack works?


someone could explain that I do in the Mzip.cpp
 
I'm just going to say when I had the source I had various edits within the database to make certain things work, this release does not come with a working database and one of the problems I have found with it already is that you cannot buy items with a normal database and I cannot remember the edits I made so i advise you to use another source / create your own.
 
the source on loading does not show the images from the loading , im using a client from phoenix , and if i try to log in it says cannot acess serv,

some solution?
alguma solução?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back