Auto donation feedback

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hello guys,

The team i'm in, is working on a big project. We allready had a server before but our auto donation system wasn't really good. So now what were looking for is a good auto donation system.

Any recommended sites or systems?
Or anyone who would like to help us with this?

Would be great of we'd get some help by getting some websites who do host auto donations etc.

Best regards
 
Honestly, I love using PayPal's IPN setup. Very simple to use and with the sandbox settings you can test before you make it public. Just my opinion of course but, I am always open to other ideas as well.

Aight thanks alot for the reply.

OFF-TOPIC-ISH : Any1 feels like helping me out with this via skype or something? I would appreciate the help alot.
 
Back