Auto Packet Structure Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,426
Reaction score
1,366
Hello, and welcome.
I'm here now to post some program that I make some weeks ago with Tha.
For more information, please: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/dev-auto-packet-structure-creator-908751/
I will post more informations soon, when I can.
Just an Warning, is because of some packets won't work, and I could make it work, but, I'm with no time here... So, I expect you ragezone guys could continue this program.


Download (Source-Code):

I think the source code don't needs VT, if need, please let me know.

Please, if you're going to edit our credits, don't do this, at least you can add without remove...

I hope you guys like it :)

Regards,
Droppy and Tha
 
Eh, what release does this use for the packet id?
 
Eh, what release does this use for the packet id?

RELEASE63-201211141113-913728051

Well, I tested some packets with my structure finder and your, it seems that you can't get sub parsers and finding whiles is experimental.
Some headers can indeed not be found, example: 1178

I tested this with the same release!

Still, nice work :)

------------


Mine: ([] = loop)
Code:
1475:I,S,I,I,[,S,],I,S

Yours:
Code:
1475:I,S,I,I,I
 
RELEASE63-201211141113-913728051

Well, I tested some packets with my structure finder and your, it seems that you can't get sub parsers and finding whiles is experimental.
Some headers can indeed not be found, example: 1178

I tested this with the same release!

Still, nice work :)

------------


Mine: ([] = loop)
Code:
1475:I,S,I,I,[,S,],I,S

Yours:
Code:
1475:I,S,I,I,I

Might edit it if I got time, so it's more accurate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back