• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Auto Restarter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here's a little auto-restarter the guys at Maple-Hosting.Com created, It's very basic and uses batch files and ACTools so it's very customizable by anyone.

I was told to give this out so there's no need to flame and I'm sure this will help a couple of people.

What this does
This scripts allows you to make it so that every X seconds (your choice), your computer/server/VPS/Dedicated will be automatically restarted and the bat files of your server (launcher.bat) will be opened.
Note this will happen endless times so this is basically the ultimate auto restarter, protecting you from crashes or anything of that matter, Please note this doesn't close your server in a gentle way, It simple restarts the server so this is only recommended for servers who have automatic @save commands to prevent rollbacks.

How to install
All information is in the Zip file, go to the readme file and read all.

Have fun! :)

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=362a93d3cfc44261c79b87b207592a1ce04e75f6e8ebb871
RapidShare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/220245709/M-H_Auto_Restarter.zip.html

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make it so that it is safe shutdown. Either then that. This is great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make it so that it is safe shutdown. Either then that. This is great :)
Yea, but the only way to do that is to do shutdown through the game and if I do that it's not compatible with VPS and machines without Maple installed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, you can fix up the .bat with no rollbacks and put it in the relase with the auto restartter. thats what i would do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release gonna use it downloading noaw :D

Whats l33tms when i click on download?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i I prefer that the server will crash every 5 minutes approve will not use this software

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most dedicated servers need to be shut down safely so they can re-boot again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, but the only way to do that is to do shutdown through the game and if I do that it's not compatible with VPS and machines without Maple installed.

Learn from my launcher. It's very much possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Doesn't the server
stay lagging anyways?
Because doesn't the server
need a Manual Reset by someone
for it to be lag free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to have Ac Tools or its wont work?
(Sorry im suck at English :p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!,

If i dont want to Reboot the System?, just closing the application afther like 4 Hours, and start again with some delay on the applicatin?. How i can do that with the .bat?.-

Bye!

Back