• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Avatar: The last Airbender Movie Trailer

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Trailer:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo85qZm-Zuk"]YouTube - Avatar - The Last Airbender Movie Trailer 2009 [Official] TRUE HD[/ame]

Cast:
Abry - Avatar: The last Airbender Movie Trailer - RaGEZONE Forums

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is this like a new aged lord of the rings? o.0 for the younger audiences?

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ . Its an american anime TV series. And this movie is the same to what they did to dragonball (made the movie out from the real cartoon story)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i really liked the series, kinda hoping it would be good.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God... You'd think that guy would have learned not to make anymore movies after Ducking up Dragonball. Anyway at the picture of Zuko, where the duck is the big scar he had covering his left eye + head? I always thought Firebenders were chinese too aswell lol?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont know why, but i think this movie will suck, but still get a load of cash in...

- Captain Scrat

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just want to know why the entire cast is hideous...

Reaction score
Sokka actually made me laugh at moments in the cartoon/anime but meh... if Toph is not... well... Toph

I'll stop caring even if it's halfway decent.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Isn't Zuko and Sokka supposed to be bald? This movie is going to fail miserable but its going to make more money since kids like the show Avatar:The Last Air bender.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The show sucked butt. I mean it could have been a million times better. They had set up such a good story line and everything and then they freakin killed it "ZOMG no I will not kill the firelord! I want to give him a mouth-fun and ask him to be nice. YAY!" I really hope the movie will be better, although the cast members made me puke a bit. Especially Aang who looks like a fag.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The show sucked butt. I mean it could have been a million times better. They had set up such a good story line and everything and then they freakin killed it "ZOMG no I will not kill the firelord! I want to give him a mouth-fun and ask him to be nice. YAY!" I really hope the movie will be better, although the cast members made me puke a bit. Especially Aang who looks like a fag.

K... 1) Show was amazing
2) movie almost guarantied to be butt.
3)....why the hell is sokka a white kid

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) Zuko will be played by an indian guy (from the movie, slumdog millionaire)
2) All the major actors and actresses are americans (except zuko).
someonefromouterspace said:
Anyway at the picture of Zuko, where the duck is the big scar he had covering his left eye + head?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

+ The baldy thing : Zuko and Sokka aren't bald, they just had their hair ribbon-ed in the tv series.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) Zuko will be played by an indian guy (from the movie, slumdog millionaire)
2) All the major actors and actresses are americans (except zuko).

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

+ The baldy thing : Zuko and Sokka aren't bald, they just had their hair ribbon-ed in the tv series.

The picture isn't that clear, but as far as I'm concerned that tiny thing on his eye is nothing compared to how it looked in the anime and should look

And Zuko was pretty much bald from the start, he grew his hair later in the series though. Which if the movie is based on Avatar from the beginning then Zuko should be bald in the film.

Back