• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Awesome MS Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest the video isn't that great. It's just a song whipped together with a basic window movie maker video.

To me, a great video is how it connects with you, its done in a way that makes you think back.

Reaction score
To me, a great video is how it connects with you, its done in a way that makes you think back.
Reminds me of an incident where a group of teachers decide to grade a student's essay as great just because it was about some traumatic history in his life, even though the writing itself was actually poop terrible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the thought that counts not the video 0-0
but the video 0-0 looks childish so it is "cute"

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to make some mmv but lost interest (good 3 month run :]) but iMuffin and AznBubbleGum, but any this videos tops that crappy thing by a long shot..
[MMV] - Walk Away - YouTube
[MMV] - Perfect - YouTube best effects and I remember the original music singer commented on this video and said it was the best thing he saw

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've checked with my girlfriend, and she doesn't like the video either.

Well I am sorry to hear that.

Thanks a lot. I asked if she though the video was cute. After my GF saw the video she banned me from ***.

No problem. Perhaps you guys had a different childhood.

I used to make some mmv but lost interest (good 3 month run :]) but iMuffin and AznBubbleGum, but any this videos tops that crappy thing by a long shot..
best effects and I remember the original music singer commented on this video and said it was the best thing he saw

Cool videos but I personally prefer something more meaningful. Just in case people get the wrong meaning, the video I posted isn't all about Maplestory, but is the way how the pictures and the song portrayed the kind of childhood I had, the kind of childhood that I am sure quite a few people had. (in real life ofc)

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is definitely one of the best MapleStory video on youtube that I've just recently watched. So sweet.

[MMV] I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend - Jason Chen ❤ - YouTube

Yea yea.. the video is great, blah, blah, blah, etc.

But now on with the REAL question, I'm going to be straight up with you and ask you the most obvious question all of us are thinking right now....

How did you end up joining back in 2006 and still only have 145 posts? ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea yea.. the video is great, blah, blah, blah, etc.

But now on with the REAL question, I'm going to be straight up with you and ask you the most obvious question all of us are thinking right now....

How did you end up joining back in 2006 and still only have 145 posts? ...

Ummm I just don't post as much as most of you would have I guess, and I use to visit Rz a lot less due to Uni work load. But hmm I don't find that too big of a deal aye.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ummm I just don't post as much as most of you would have I guess, and I use to visit Rz a lot less due to Uni work load. But hmm I don't find that too big of a deal aye.

Yea but I mean.. 5 years? .. Come on even if you visited the forum every for a total of 6 months at the very least throughout those 5 years you'd still have more then what you have now.

I realize it's not a big deal but were you just mainly leeching for those years or what? It was more of a curiosity that got me to ask that question, not that it's a big deal or anything.

Reaction score
I was here ever since the maplestory section first opened. Granted I didn't register for a long time, and mostly lurked. Heck, even after I registered and released NLS, I still lurked. Only now am I suddenly finding an interest in posting around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back