Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator not showing avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so the client is working for me but the avatar won't load and ill just slide around when I walk.

o46UOfa - Azure Emulator not showing avatar? - RaGEZONE Forums

I checked the console and it shows this
tYRCySN - Azure Emulator not showing avatar? - RaGEZONE Forums

Please reply asap ><

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the name of you're swfs folder?
(the're missing some files)
can you give me the file other settings of the emulator?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the name of you're swfs folder?
(the're missing some files)
can you give me the file other settings of the emulator?

Its /game

However we just got the pack that was included in the download and loads of other people got it working :S

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
Make sure your configuration files are accurate and it would be good to get the clienteffectmap.xml to.

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
Hey man, know where to get the clienteffectmap.xml? Doesn't seem to be included in the SWF pack.
I've checked my old server which is using azure, ive found a .xml file called 'Effectmap' So I assume its that but I don't know.

Just click the link and save the page and rename it to 'ClientEffectMap.xml' to see if it works.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've checked my old server which is using azure, ive found a .xml file called 'Effectmap' So I assume its that but I don't know.

Just click the link and save the page and rename it to 'ClientEffectMap.xml' to see if it works.

Still not working >< Would be nice if you mind releasing the swfs? Mine don't seem to work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is now fixed, it was a problem within the client code with the "flash.client.url" being wrong.

Thanks to everybody who helped!

Upvote 0
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, you solved the problem hard coded.

The Azure uses PRODUCTION releases, so if you see the Network log (specifically the 404 errors (not found file, uri)), you need the effectmap.xml file, and HabboAvatarActions.xml file, that is used in PRODUCTION releases.

Cheers,
CodeDragon OP requested thread close.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back