• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AzureSharp Emulator [2.1.0.4] [Dev Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: AzureSharp Emulator [2.1.0.2] [Dev Release]

That literally makes no sense, how can it be stable build if it is a beta build lol?

beta betaaaaaaa :junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Yeah, in my opinion is beta for the community. Because was released yesterday.. So, the community will say if is good or not. In my terms beta is qualificated in this case only to appropriate if is approved by community. The PhP community is the biggest MOCK that ever can be possible to be tested. Because really exists ALL POSSIBLE types ofr PhP dev hehe

But is... beta :fanny:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Somebody that know how to remove all room-category from the navigator?
pic:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i hope this project is still going to a better future of the crappy developers from azure 2.0

please fix buggs and dont add features .

we all estimate your hard work.

thanks for this.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I thought at first that they gave out a Java version of Azure and had named that AzureSharp and was like wat?

What are you on about? Lol.

---

Unless PHP 7 is in a stable build (I haven't checked) don't bother with it just yet.

I have to be honest no idea what you mean with PHP 7.

beta betaaaaaaa :junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Yeah, in my opinion is beta for the community. Because was released yesterday.. So, the community will say if is good or not. In my terms beta is qualificated in this case only to appropriate if is approved by community. The PhP community is the biggest MOCK that ever can be possible to be tested. Because really exists ALL POSSIBLE types ofr PhP dev hehe

But is... beta :fanny:

Are we having a PhP release party soon? :D I heard rumors you might be arranging that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Friends, I need help.
I'm using the AzureSharp Emulator 2.1.0.2 and I'm having trouble accessing the game.

The emulator, apparently works normally, but I'm noticing a significant delay to connect to the game.
First, the connection is stopped in 76%, right, after approx. 2 minutes, ends of load, and so goes normally.

Anyone have any idea what it is? I changed the SWFs, and the problem continues.
Can you help me?

The hotel takes too long to load, even with other SWFs.

I appreciate if you can help me!

Here are prints.

Please post your help thread here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-azure-emulator-cms-help-1084074/
This is not a help section.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Friends, I need help.
I'm using the AzureSharp Emulator 2.1.0.2 and I'm having trouble accessing the game.

The emulator, apparently works normally, but I'm noticing a significant delay to connect to the game.
First, the connection is stopped in 76%, right, after approx. 2 minutes, ends of load, and so goes normally.

Anyone have any idea what it is? I changed the SWFs, and the problem continues.
Can you help me?

The hotel takes too long to load, even with other SWFs.

I appreciate if you can help me!

Here are prints.

You have a slow download, I've noticed this too. It's much faster when the client and it's gamedata is locally hosted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Anyone know if this coin bugg will be fixed, one guy can still script / use anything to make more money out of little amount start coins

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Fix for INVALID_SSO error:
Go on your 'UserDataFactory.cs' (HabboHotel > Users > UserDataManagement) and copy and past this new one:

Debug and run :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good evening , nice to belong to this community , thank you very much for the liberation of this great emulator. Well I tell them that I could test it and it is going very well and is quick but I is presenting a problem. It turns out that this emulator does not handle the command " shutdown" which is now "CRT + C" is supposedly is the replacement of the command. What happens is that you realize the combination closes the emulator keys but when you start the emulator again items of rooms and many things but not saved. Any solution?

Just turn off the buy so many, get so many free for all redeemable furni.

You lack the " diamons " column in the table "users" .

Reaction score

Good evening , nice to belong to this community , thank you very much for the liberation of this great emulator. Well I tell them that I could test it and it is going very well and is quick but I is presenting a problem. It turns out that this emulator does not handle the command " shutdown" which is now "CRT + C" is supposedly is the replacement of the command. What happens is that you realize the combination closes the emulator keys but when you start the emulator again items of rooms and many things but not saved. Any solution?

You lack the " diamons " column in the table "users" .
I think you quoted the wrong post. :p

However it's not allowed to ask for help in the release section, Azure's threads have been closed before because of it happening too often, please post your question here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Football not working 100% pls fix in the next versions if possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Go on your 'UserDataFactory.cs' (HabboHotel > Users > UserDataManagement) and copy and past this new one:

Cool, thanks! i will check it out if it works.

Can you maybe look at the word_filter? And maybe make so people can't make space - , . and all that so we don't need to add 10000 lines, if you get it? If FX you have the word fresh only fresh get replaced and not Fresh (You cannot take Fresh and fresh inside the DB because its the same word) ..

Hope you get it :)

GerardNL - AzureSharp Emulator [2.1.0.4] [Dev Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

http://imgur.com/DeRhJfc

Error. Is it only me or?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cool, thanks! i will check it out if it works.

Can you maybe look at the word_filter? And maybe make so people can't make space - , . and all that so we don't need to add 10000 lines, if you get it? If FX you have the word fresh only fresh get replaced and not Fresh (You cannot take Fresh and fresh inside the DB because its the same word) ..

Hope you get it :)

-snip this image-

Because the class should be Utility.
For the correct code and other fixes with login, see this commit:

And yes, I'll improve the word filter.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Because the class should be Utility.
For the correct code and other fixes with login, see this commit:

And yes, I'll improve the word filter.

I would advice you to fix first the major things before starting adding features. This was the main problem of 2.0 got so messy.

Goodluck =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SSO ticket still fails hard even when i changed all the code showing on github

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back