Azuriom website help me ..

🚫
Exiled
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
By creating an Azuriom homepage, you can see the character and guild rankings by linking Flyff with Plugins in the admin dashboard.
but
Settings - Server I don't know how to set this space
So the number of players doesn't work either.
please help me
서버설정 - Azuriom website help me .. - RaGEZONE Forums
 
By creating an Azuriom homepage, you can see the character and guild rankings by linking Flyff with Plugins in the admin dashboard.
but
Settings - Server I don't know how to set this space
So the number of players doesn't work either.
please help me
View attachment 172949

I see a Korean language screenshot on an English speaking forum. How do you expect anyone to help you if they can't even read the screenshot lol.
 
Upvote 0
It's a screenshot from Korea, but the location is the same for any language.I think it is possible to infer

My question is, I'm curious about going into the server settings there.
 
Upvote 0
It's a screenshot from Korea, but the location is the same for any language.I think it is possible to infer

My question is, I'm curious about going into the server settings there.

I guess you completely miss my point. Anyways azuriom does have a discord perhaps try asking there.
 
Upvote 0
Ketchup is actually right.This is an english forum and you provide us screenshot in korean language.So how are we supposed to try help you with what you need?
 
Upvote 0
Back