BabyRan BossRan Online Files

Hi, The link is broken. Is there any chance I can get this somewhere? Thank you.

Read the whole thread. You'll see someone replied with the active link.

can you please reshare the glogicserver and database? please? thanks!

can someone please reshare the glogicserver and database? please? thanks!

Databasehttps://mega.nz/#!HSpzmSJS!W7cmsMJXD...zHeNyct_P8zUYs
Glogicserverhttps://mega.nz/#!2Hwn0AqA!SFYFgR35C...pXl_p_xM8zkvUkWebsite

Last edited by a moderator:
fpp_run

basic.cpp
find CString strCommand = CString("fpp") + "_" + "run";

you can remove h shield from basic

I was able to fix "start: H-Shield Failed to proceed.(Error code = 204)" I recreated the miniA via source and used fpp_app parameter.

My New problem is "Name is not available" Do you have clean or compatible database of this client? or any other way to fix the error?

----------------------------------------------------------

I already fixed the "Name is not available." Found compatible/fixed ran game 1 database. You just need to try and try all the rangame1 databases shared here in rz lols.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who has a backup of database,cfg and client of this files? can anyone give me? thanks!

Sir, do you have a backup of these files? thank you! Godbless...

Uncheck the show/hide then go to new map to reload items.

RO5DDmC - BabyRan BossRan Online Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sir, do you have a backup of these files? thank you and Godbless.

Hello can someone do a tutorial for this how to use these files and how to compile from step 1 to final. That's if you want to teach us beginners. Thanks!

Hello can someone do a tutorial for this how to use these files and how to compile from step 1 to final. That's if you want to teach us beginners. Thanks!
\

Do you have the files on this? can you mirror it?

Advance Happy Merry Christmas to all.I just wanted to share these files since the Christmas is almost coming.Source code Bin Files Full Client Database Glogicserver Website

Back