Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BabyRan X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys who have fix inven gui?

and question guys is this possible that i will make this classic sync game play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
possible but you need to adjust and modify the game client itself, i suggest merge the useful source here to other classic source based client
ohh thanks i have a classic base client and source but i dont know where and how to start to merge the usefull source from bbr

i already try to put the skill.isf of classic base on bbr and its work
that`s why i ask if its possible to make it classic

im newbie ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh thanks i have a classic base client and source but i dont know where and how to start to merge the usefull source from bbr

i already try to put the skill.isf of classic base on bbr and its work
that`s why i ask if its possible to make it classic

im newbie ^_^
Download and use winmerge and compare the source that you want to merge but first study the code structure on how it works for u to know what files u need to merge to your source then do trial and error. Don't forget to backup first when merging :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys who have fix inven gui?

and question guys is this possible that i will make this classic sync game play?
Yeah I think it's possible and I'm also trying to make it classic sync gameplay as well, as of now here's what I've done.
The blank in my inventory is intentional since I'm planning to have a pages for that :)

1709883163574 - BabyRan X - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download and use winmerge and compare the source that you want to merge but first study the code structure on how it works for u to know what files u need to merge to your source then do trial and error. Don't forget to backup first when merging :)

thanks for the info ^_^

Yeah I think it's possible and I'm also trying to make it classic sync gameplay as well, as of now here's what I've done.
The blank in my inventory is intentional since I'm planning to have a pages for that :)

View attachment 257679
what did you do?
can you help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As long as I can, I'm willing to help bro :)
Bro how about the perfect+ armor refine?i cant upgrade to +10 above. I check the default.charclass and source i think there is nothing wrong in the osurc eand default. Did you notice this one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro how about the perfect+ armor refine?i cant upgrade to +10 above. I check the default.charclass and source i think there is nothing wrong in the osurc eand default. Did you notice this one?
I think, 1st check if your default.charclass grade level is set to your needed upgrade then 2nd check the specific item you are upgrading then look to this:

1709889653491 - BabyRan X - RaGEZONE Forums

If the item is in the level: basic, try change it to highest and try to upgrade again using your perfect armor. I'm not sure if it works for you because for me it works :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sir

last question where did you get the ini for cw tw ctf cdm sw and rvb?
or did you just get it on other client glogicerver?
I only use is the Tyranny, cw and Yeah I get it from other client and fix the missing code that also here just backread the comment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I only use is the Tyranny, cw and Yeah I get it from other client and fix the missing code that also here just backread the comment.
on this client and source
pet dual skill working did u test it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to unlimited reborn? But the stat given from 100 reborn will not be increase . Only reborn is unlimited

Back