Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BabyRan X

Reaction score
1707686236317 - BabyRan X - RaGEZONE Forums

Having a hard time to fix this. I tried to merge reborn card to juver based source.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1708334422825 - BabyRan X - RaGEZONE Forums

-
What's this thing called ? I wanna merge it to my juver src hhhhh

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i thinks that is pvp next battle and winner maybe look for CPVPNextBattleAndWinner
thankyou !
-
This source is kinda good tbh , its just that fkn DWORD - WORD thing to compile

Whats the get item password on this ? I cant search wItemPass in source , 0000 itempass in defclass doesnt work

1708371603480 - BabyRan X - RaGEZONE Forums

Why do I get this error when Building ServerGame ? I compared this to many sources , its the same with others but I cant build it lol , can someone tell me how to fix this ?
----
nevermind I Fixed it

my noob fix BBR-Stable

remove

pcid
useip2
anti dummy
recode- lg7 ranking

this bug i found when you use vehicle

Have you fixed the camera bug on bike ? I dont understand what to do one SetGameCamera2

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thankyou !
-
This source is kinda good tbh , its just that fkn DWORD - WORD thing to compile

Whats the get item password on this ? I cant search wItemPass in source , 0000 itempass in defclass doesnt work

View attachment 256725
Why do I get this error when Building ServerGame ? I compared this to many sources , its the same with others but I cant build it lol , can someone tell me how to fix this ?
----
nevermind I Fixed it

Have you fixed the camera bug on bike ? I dont understand what to do one SetGameCamera2
for Getitem password
keyword wPass not wItemPass

then for the error hs_sdk_version
replace this

DxGlobalStage::GetInstance().hs_send_heartbeat( HS_GLOBAL_DATA::hs_sdk_version, code );

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for Getitem password
keyword wPass not wItemPass

then for the error hs_sdk_version
replace this

DxGlobalStage::GetInstance().hs_send_heartbeat( HS_GLOBAL_DATA::hs_sdk_version, code );
thanks !
Now the last issue is Bug Camera on Vehicle hhhhh
--
Why the fk I cant remove the Item Slots in the GUI hhhhhhh

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW TO FIX THIS???
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(182) : error C2065: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN' : undeclared identifier
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(261) : error C3861: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(339) : error C3861: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

HOW TO FIX THIS???
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(81) : error C2065: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3' : undeclared identifier
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(97) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(98) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE2': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(100) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(128) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(129) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE2': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(131) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HOW TO FIX THIS???
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(182) : error C2065: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN' : undeclared identifier
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(261) : error C3861: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
CharEditPageBasic.cpp(339) : error C3861: 'IDC_CHAREDIT_BASIC_EDIT_CHAREBORN': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

HOW TO FIX THIS???
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(81) : error C2065: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3' : undeclared identifier
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(97) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(98) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE2': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(100) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(128) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(129) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE2': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
DlgShopItemEdit.cpp(131) : error C3861: 'IDC_COMBO_ITEMSHOP_TYPE3': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
Backread , its already posted

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone has the fixed database for this nah ?
what is the problem of the database? im using the ep7 database from crossbow its working fine

i cant open gm tool. i already check the db server, db pass. db server port all is ok. but i still have this error
my server port 1433

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what is the problem of the database? im using the ep7 database from crossbow its working fine

i cant open gm tool. i already check the db server, db pass. db server port all is ok. but i still have this error
my server port 1433
that's my prob as well hhhhh

Back