Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Bad news for me

Reaction score
Mam's got cataracts on both eyes pretty bad. She's gotta go in over Christmas to hopefully get them removed. If it doesn't work she may go blind in a year. I don't want her to go blind. :cry:

Sorry if I'm not on much over Christmas, I think I should be there for her. :(

Awww that really stinks.. :( I'll pray for the best for her.

BLaCK_DEaTH said:
awww shit man thats harsh that :( u got ur best wishes from me

and btw im jus curios wot she gettin removed?

The cataracts - they're like small "shields" that form over the eyes like an added layer of skin. If it goes too far, they cannot be removed properly.

Hopefully she'll be ok, and thanks all. I'll make sure she sees all your best wishes. :)

i work in an optician and alot of people have operations for cataracts. she should be fine man but yea best wishes and have a nice christmas.

edit: have an eye test every two years so if u do get cataracts you can sort that shit out easy.

Last edited:
Thanks, we were told she has a high rate of success, but there is a chance it can go wrong. Plus she's going in over Christmas so that she's got the best chance possible, but it means I don't think I'll be able to see her on Christmas Day unless they let her out on leave. :(

Capricorn said:
Mam's got cataracts on both eyes pretty bad. She's gotta go in over Christmas to hopefully get them removed. If it doesn't work she may go blind in a year. I don't want her to go blind. :cry:

We all hope she gets better Cap.

Capricorn said:

dude that sux :( :cry:

Back