Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bah msn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is that the really annoying pop up box's from messenger service about block messenger.com or summit as ive keep getting those and they are really annoying me ive run adserv 6 which seemed to solve it for a short time and virus checked but they just dont wanna go away and they are really damn annoying

and theres no chance in hell im formating a 80gb hard drive

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go to run and type services.msc and go to messenger and stop it. made sure u change the automatic to disable 2. that should stop the pop-ups, well that kind of pop-ups :good:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I went to run and typed msconfig........

Then removed it from the start up n services thingy.... Sorted all my problems :). I also found out what happens when you disable EVERYTHING :D. Cant even get on the net lol (winXP i mean)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
I went to run and typed msconfig........

Then removed it from the start up n services thingy.... Sorted all my problems :). I also found out what happens when you disable EVERYTHING :D. Cant even get on the net lol (winXP i mean)

dum *** i told u not to fuk with that :p

Back