Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle Pass Plugin - RetroLabs - Arcturus Morningstar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As promised, matching the Dark UI I released the Battle Pass as Closed Source - also bought by me

I hope someone manages to make it open source :)

Have fun with it & best regards to Retro Labs

EDIT:
Look where there is a backdoor I can't guarantee anything with these inhuman beings

DL:

EDIT 2 - SQL Files for Battle Pass:

EDIT 3:
And here is an example of buyers being deliberately ignored. Instead of giving people a statement, he brazenly continues to offer services and acts as if nothing had happened.

People have reacted negatively to the post and in the second picture you can see that he has removed these reactions, simply ridiculous

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've had a look at the source and I cannot see any backdoors.
Just a side note to anyone wanting to use it, it obviously doesn't come with the database so thats missing and you'd have to work the tables out to rebuild it.

Alot of the texts are in another language.

However that was a brief look from me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had a look at the source and I cannot see any backdoors.
Just a side note to anyone wanting to use it, it obviously doesn't come with the database so thats missing and you'd have to work the tables out to rebuild it.

Alot of the texts are in another language.

However that was a brief look from me!
Okay perfect

I will upload sql files later, I forgot about them so nobody has to create them :)

UPDATE:

SQL Files for Battle Pass:

Last edited:
Back