Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battlefield Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH, mohw)Full One Click!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to set server Online for

is it possible to install fun bots mod into bf portable? and when yes how to try it without VU?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It seems that I've an error when launching the redirector app (error 0xc000007b), does someone know the fix for that ? :)

Found the answer, 2 DLL where missing, I've replaced tham but with 64bits version and it needed the 32 bit

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It doesnt work
Screenshot_1 - Battlefield Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH, mohw)Full One Click! - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_1 - Battlefield Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH, mohw)Full One Click! - RaGEZONE Forums

Tutorial how to host a server (NOT AT THE BATTLELOG)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, friends. I followed all the instructions in the video above, but I couldn't get my server to show in the browser and so I can't connect, I tested all the servers available in the attached file. Even on LAN, I still can't find my server. Could anyone help me with this issue. I've done a private lanhouse, it's going to be really nice to have battlefield 3, battlefield 4 and Hardline, along with Medal of Honor Warfighter. I liked the way they made the launcher. Great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
se outros quiserem o BFH, a melhor maneira de obtê-lo é no inicializador e siga o guia:

esse link não funciona

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this server is unstable?

Back