• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BBM For Android and IOS (Official)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BBM original link :

BBM for Android and iPhone is here for free
BBM™ is the best way to connect and share instant messages, pictures and more for free, in real time. Download the app today.

Playstore :
iTunes :

Some Screenshots :
Kurokiri - BBM For Android and IOS (Official) - RaGEZONE Forums

[/spoiler]

my bb pin : 74CC1C3C
for you information noob : BB = BlackBerry , BBM = BlackBerry Messenger

Last edited:
Reaction score
Literary there are so many messengers out there , that you can't even count them. Could try a few , like ICQ , Yahoo , Skype , Vibe , AIM , .... and tons of others. What makes this any more special? Especially when I don't use any messenger on my phone :D

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
true ~ but I just want to sharing ~ sharing is caring

Reaction score
Literary there are so many messengers out there , that you can't even count them. Could try a few , like ICQ , Yahoo , Skype , Vibe , AIM , .... and tons of others. What makes this any more special? Especially when I don't use any messenger on my phone :D
BBM tends to be popular and used in professional work environments.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's compatible with all device ..

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or maybe it's only support android 4++ , what your phone model ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I downloaded it and I have to wait for an email with my pin... I would have thought BB would have got an automated system that creates a unique pin upon sign up? Or are they getting the interns to churn them out?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I try to get excited every time I think about BBM and how its compatible with all OS but I remember there is WhatsApp and it kills the hype instantly.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wait for the email to continue registering for two days ~ rate from me 9/10 ... :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but its limited.

Back