• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[BCStorm Emulator] Issues ~ Help Needed ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people, i have a Few issues reguarding my "Bcstorm Emulator" at my hotel. One of them is, "Creating Rooms" it does not let me create a room and so fourth. If you can assist me to fix "BcStorm Emulator" issues, then please respond to this thread or tell me your skype to discuss this furthur ?

Another Error, i am recieveing, is in this picture below. How can i fix it ?

PICTURE:

Ps9utVq - [BCStorm Emulator] Issues ~ Help Needed ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TDID ~ How do i know what is Mission or not needed. Please assist me and what is your skype ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Redirected ~ Thank you sir, that has fixed my issue.

The current issue im faceing though, is this: When i try to create a Room. It does not create a room, how do i fix this ?

I am also Hiring staff, for my hotel. So yea, who is interested ?

Upvote 0
Back