Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BcStorm - Leensters edition - March 3 2013 updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In this version, if you click on your character do you have a windows where you status shows like Habbo and the groups you joined?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have found many glitches with this release of the EMU

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Receiving a present and putting it in your room (then going offline) you can't get back in the room it just D/C's you.

Group badges muddled up (only certain combinations work)

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Receiving a present and putting it in your room (then going offline) you can't get back in the room it just D/C's you.

Group badges muddled up (only certain combinations work)

Ill have to check the presents. Thy were working just fine when I last tested.

The badges is an issue with badge.php

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
I don't have a production hotel where I have enough players to be able to see what is going on. Right now I just know it's there because people say so. I would love to be able to do some tests with a bigger hotel and see what is really happening.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I don't have a production hotel where I have enough players to be able to see what is going on. Right now I just know it's there because people say so. I would love to be able to do some tests with a bigger hotel and see what is really happening.

I'll give you a clue.. It's in groups.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What CMS are you using? Nginx doesnt Work... I have the latest version. (UberCMS 2.0.1)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Leenster how is you'r progress on fixing the swf links???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It may be something I have done wrong, but when I purchase a group, Im the owner of it, but I still have the option to 'request a membership' and the group furniture seems to be a little buggged.

Screenshot:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes when i go out of my room, and i want it again then i can no longer fix it please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you release a UberCMS for NGINX? :D the nginx "htaccess" doesnt work (nginx.conf) I saw a tutorial at the revial forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back