• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Beauty Album and Photo Gallery not working properly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited:

I actually made it work, however no cover pictures shown on the uploads, no pictures shown inside neither.

if anyone can give me an hint it will be great! Thanks

Last edited:
Solution
You need fix stored procedure and fix request to web system.
Hey Kirito, thanks for replying to me.

1. Can you be more specific about which stored procedure I need to check?
2. Also where or how to fix the request to web system?

Thanks!

Thanks!
FIXED MYSELF! It's a folder name issue, userimg needs to be in gameportal or gameweb folder depends on how you set up.

DO NOT listen to his saying, it has nothing to do with stored procedure and fixing the request to the web system.

WRONG...
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks!

Thanks!
FIXED MYSELF! It's a folder name issue, userimg needs to be in gameportal or gameweb folder depends on how you set up.

DO NOT listen to his saying, it has nothing to do with stored procedure and fixing the request to the web system.

WRONG AND MISLEADING suggestion, I understand that you are good at this and you have knowledge so you can do whatever you want and you don't have to teach others how. but lying and misleading others purposely is just not right. Instead of misleading me on purpose, you could simply just ignore my question if you don't want to answer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Back