Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Been working out for a while....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I been working out down the gym for a while, just took a pic of myself to see what you guys think needs more or a lot more work lol, and any tips on how to bulk up more etc, ill be very grateful. cheers :good:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pretty impressive dude lol *in the most non gay way possible*. Try doing poop loads of crunchies (not the choky bar :cool: ). Should sort ya a six pac in no time lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
pretty impressive dude lol *in the most non gay way possible*. Try doing poop loads of crunchies (not the choky bar :cool: ). Should sort ya a six pac in no time lol

yeah i do a lot of them but i think i need to lose more weight off me stomach.

Reaction score
I think you should gain some weight, remember your not a girl, guys are considered mostly more attractive if they have some more weight (remember i'm not talking about being fat lol)
Besides you can see your ribs now.

So i would say gain some weight, not much, just some, then train that too, and don't overdo it, unless you like it really muscular and all...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I think you should gain some weight, remember your not a girl, guys are considered mostly more attractive if they have some more weight (remember i'm not talking about being fat lol)
Besides you can see your ribs now.

So i would say gain some weight, not much, just some, then train that too, and don't overdo it, unless you like it really muscular and all...

i was quite like thin to begin with, so ive made the muscle purely on nothin lol, i never had much fat to turn into muscle. its hard to bulk up it really is lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
That's why i said you should gain some weight, aslong you can keep it muscular then gaining weight is no problem at all, it will only work in your advantage.

Ill try man, KFC for the next 2 weeks lol :D

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Rage said:
Ill try man, KFC for the next 2 weeks lol :D

I Needed To Put On Weight For When I Played Football, Since I Am Quite Tall I Used To Be Thinish, And Pushed Off Ball Easily Which Is Bad Considering I'm A Defender :rolleyes:

My Cousin Is Shotokan Black Belt 3rd Dan, And He Simply Gave Me An Easy Way Of Gaining Carbohydrates, Pasta

Eat Lots Of Pasta

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
I Needed To Put On Weight For When I Played Football, Since I Am Quite Tall I Used To Be Thinish, And Pushed Off Ball Easily Which Is Bad Considering I'm A Defender :rolleyes:

My Cousin Is Shotokan Black Belt 3rd Dan, And He Simply Gave Me An Easy Way Of Gaining Carbohydrates, Pasta

Eat Lots Of Pasta

Cheers man :good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im gaining weight slowy but surly :D

u look good m8 tone your stomach more are you will be built to duck lol

btw, I mean non of that in any sexual related ways.

Reaction score
rage dont worry about not being big to start with

you cant turn fat into muscle it doesnt work, totally different cell structure

dons right, ifu want to put on weight or bulk up in size u want carbohydrates, eat lots of pasta and meat

make sure ur gettin all ur vitamins and minerals 2 otherwise the muscle u build up wont be as good as it could be

and gohan those arnt his ribs, those are abliques :tp: next to your abs they are

ifu want my opinion rage keep training like you are as ur body seems to be getting good shape but, focus on stuff in this order

shoulders
biceps and triceps
forearms
chest

ifu do it in that order itll work out better in the long run cos your shoulder muscles (deltoids) are primarily supporting muscles so build them upa nd itll aid your workout on the rest of your arms and finally ur chest, helping you to work more reps or safely move to heavier weights

u might wanna consider doing exercises with your legs too cos ifu do decide to bulk up they are gonna be carrying more weight around :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
rage dont worry about not being big to start with

you cant turn fat into muscle it doesnt work, totally different cell structure

dons right, ifu want to put on weight or bulk up in size u want carbohydrates, eat lots of pasta and meat

make sure ur gettin all ur vitamins and minerals 2 otherwise the muscle u build up wont be as good as it could be

and gohan those arnt his ribs, those are abliques :tp: next to your abs they are

ifu want my opinion rage keep training like you are as ur body seems to be getting good shape but, focus on stuff in this order

shoulders
biceps and triceps
forearms
chest

ifu do it in that order itll work out better in the long run cos your shoulder muscles (deltoids) are primarily supporting muscles so build them upa nd itll aid your workout on the rest of your arms and finally ur chest, helping you to work more reps or safely move to heavier weights

u might wanna consider doing exercises with your legs too cos ifu do decide to bulk up they are gonna be carrying more weight around :D

wow mate you seem to know your stuff, did you do PE studies lol? thats some good advice, cheers man.

Back