Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Being a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah good idea to delete posts that are flaming and tell the flamer that it has been removed reason y and for them to post again without flaming lol . i think ppl can easily have convo on here and sort out mob stealing and other sorts of stuff without flaming hard i know but it would prob get sorted out better by stating the ahrd facts and winning them over in forum posts with intelligent comments that makes em think damn ive been beaten then saying u fuckign waffle stick i h8 u u noob i pwners joo u horse faggot penis shitewanker im gonna pk ur guild . sounds funny i know but jus makes u look immature lol . but i trust the mods decision in deleting threads and posts . but they should try it more wiht posts before locking them good idea yeah

Reaction score
flamefox said:
yeah good idea to delete posts that are flaming and tell the flamer that it has been removed reason y and for them to post again without flaming lol . i think ppl can easily have convo on here and sort out mob stealing and other sorts of stuff without flaming hard i know but it would prob get sorted out better by stating the ahrd facts and winning them over in forum posts with intelligent comments that makes em think damn ive been beaten then saying u fuckign waffle stick i h8 u u noob i pwners joo u horse faggot penis shitewanker im gonna pk ur guild . sounds funny i know but jus makes u look immature lol . but i trust the mods decision in deleting threads and posts . but they should try it more wiht posts before locking them good idea yeah
lol was that post just so u could use excessive swearing and get away with it? :p

Reaction score
I agree all mods/supermods/admins are corrupt, they r super power hungry(including me Im a beast) and you think neos double post is bad? HAHA wait till you c the spam forum the reason that place was originally made was so the mods cud spam0rize the board to increase their post count its actually 1 big spam fest.
As for rz mir server its actually a big scam, our patches are full with spyware who send us ur credit card numbers, paswords, and cookies wich we sell to spam0rize websites.
So all of you ruuun run while you still can, get outa here cuz this place is evil, made by evil, to do evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
DeadlyEagle said:
I agree all mods/supermods/admins are corrupt, they r super power hungry(including me Im a beast) and you think neos double post is bad? HAHA wait till you c the spam forum the reason that place was originally made was so the mods cud spam0rize the board to increase their post count its actually 1 big spam fest.
As for rz mir server its actually a big scam, our patches are full with spyware who send us ur credit card numbers, paswords, and cookies wich we sell to spam0rize websites.
So all of you ruuun run while you still can, get outa here cuz this place is evil, made by evil, to do evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Could You Expect A More Serious Answer From A Male Belgian........I Mean, Look At Jerre....

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Yeah but at least DE didn't got his Plate Mail and Broadsword sabotaged by me, after which he used 75 attack turns to steal a totall of 15k from me. :lol:

Btw the topic in question got moved, which will happen to all further topics, it wasn't my choice, hope you understand.
bah no fair, don't worry I don't blame u but it is totally unfair that we don't even get a voice lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how come sic got demoted neway, he did a gr8 job :good:
since the big rewind, all ppl eva seem 2 do is moan and witch, but if we all jst set our differences aside, we cud make rz better thn b4, but since summ ppl stubborn as fuk, no point tryin so i mite jst b sayin gdbye 2 every1 soon cos im sick of all this poop

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bah dont leave i think ppl ae getting along better now on the forums anyways guess we will ahve to see ingame cus its a differen story all together but i beleive it wont b so bad at first we should all try to get along for a bit lol

Reaction score
First there was this big thing about Athena moderating here, then when i got a mod, and now it's seems ok, i will try my best to keep this forum at it's best, but there are somethings i can't do anything about, on both sides.

All i hope is that people understand this, and don't put the blaim on me, or any of the other mods, because i know Neosparky doesn't appreciate it either when she gets the blaim, and i'm sure the rest of the mods don't either.

Actually the blaim of this all is hard to find, and i can assure you that things weren't what they looked, in any case i hope people will stop finding that truth, or at least stop making up things that they think are the truth.

I said this already sometime ago, and i will say it again, if you got any problems which you want to discuss with me, then feel free to do so, i can't guarantee anything though.

Reaction score
nathan123 said:
how come sic got demoted neway, he did a gr8 job :good:
since the big rewind, all ppl eva seem 2 do is moan and witch, but if we all jst set our differences aside, we cud make rz better thn b4, but since summ ppl stubborn as fuk, no point tryin so i mite jst b sayin gdbye 2 every1 soon cos im sick of all this poop
u think I'd let u leave? no chance:tp: Stick around m8, things r just starting 2 get back 2 normal

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
u think I'd let u leave? no chance:tp: Stick around m8, things r just starting 2 get back 2 normal

nah dnt feel like it, and u cant stop me leavin, cos i no how 2 get an ip ban without sayin a word :tp:

Reaction score
Re: Re: Being a mod

GohanSSJ said:
Ok since you already pointed out that this is about Maka's topic...

If i would delete the flame posts then Maka's post would be deleted since he was flaming Athena.

It's simple really, he flames Athena, makes a biased poll, and it would certainly get locked.

So since i wanted to help out maka, i removed the poll and added a new one, one that is straight to the point without flames, that way it would stay open, but maka can't accept those things, maka just wants it his way, and no other way, well that's his problem, things won't go his way, and i tryed to help him the best i could, which was to keep the topic open so that the discussion about the server could continue, but he didn't cared because it wasn't his way anymore and just flamed me.

If maka wants to continue like this, then so be it, but i will close it because i should, and untill he makes a topic within the rules then i will just close them all.

I helped him, and he threw it in my face, so i won't help him again untill he straightens himself out.

hey gohan

duck you :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back