Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Album out of these

Best Album?

• D12 - Devil's Night

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Xzibit - Restless

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dre 2002

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • >.< (don't care, don't know etc)

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate hip-hop, rap and r n b. With Exception of eminem.

Best Albums Out are as follows:

Evanescene - Fallen

Linkin Park - Meteroa

OST DareDevil - Various artisits

Reaction score
twista said:
i hate hip-hop, rap and r n b. With Exception of eminem.

Best Albums Out are as follows:

Evanescene - Fallen

Linkin Park - Meteroa

OST DareDevil - Various artisits

:lol: music nOOb I c

Those albums may b good (altho I only like Meteora there) but they ain't fuckin worthy of 'best album eva status' don't stupid. Try gettin 'tallicas Black album (altho again I don't like it lol) or like The Offspring's 'Smash'

Newayz this thread was about those 3 albums not about the best albumz made. sigh, read poop properly b4 postin plz

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
tbh

all the ppl u put in the poll are propa poop linkin park are good get sum Ducking dance music and KICK OFF u need music is the drug lee haslem u cant kick of 2 dr dre and poop can u Trance(good trance not poop trance) Dance(good dance) like linkin park though

Reaction score
Re: tbh

WARTONTO2 said:
all the ppl u put in the poll are propa poop linkin park are good get sum Ducking dance music and KICK OFF u need music is the drug lee haslem u cant kick of 2 dr dre and poop can u Trance(good trance not poop trance) Dance(good dance) like linkin park though

u r a fuckin retarded penis head. Did u not read my last fuckin post. U absolute moron. and wtf? Kick off 2 trance, idiot. U 'kick off' 2 death metal

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
out of those id say dre, not heard the full albums so i wont vote in the poll but outa rappers i like in this order (atmt hat is my tatses keep changing),

1. Mike Shinoda (hehe sneaked him in there)
2. Eminem
3. DMX
4. Dr.Dre
5. Ludacris

Ludacris is cool

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dre 2001 - One of the best Rap Albums ever.

D12 not that good in a grp imo, Eminem is a very talented rapper. He kinda carries the grp imo.

Xzibit not very good solo, but he can bring a spack into a grp single e.g. witch Please 2 from the Marshall Mathers LP.

Back