Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Best Album out of these

Best Album?

• D12 - Devil's Night

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Xzibit - Restless

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dre 2002

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • >.< (don't care, don't know etc)

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
um Dre, but all suck0rz get sum 50cent down ya, or Tupac

haloyer said:
um Dre, but all suck0rz get sum 50cent down ya, or Tupac

Funneh u say that coz I jus found most of my Tupac albumz and I had 50 Cent on a sec ago

speedhorn666 said:
Funneh u say that coz I jus found most of my Tupac albumz and I had 50 Cent on a sec ago

good taste :)

i hate hip-hop, rap and r n b. With Exception of eminem.

Best Albums Out are as follows:

Evanescene - Fallen

Linkin Park - Meteroa

OST DareDevil - Various artisits

twista said:
i hate hip-hop, rap and r n b. With Exception of eminem.

Best Albums Out are as follows:

Evanescene - Fallen

Linkin Park - Meteroa

OST DareDevil - Various artisits

:lol: music nOOb I c

Those albums may b good (altho I only like Meteora there) but they ain't fuckin worthy of 'best album eva status' don't stupid. Try gettin 'tallicas Black album (altho again I don't like it lol) or like The Offspring's 'Smash'

Newayz this thread was about those 3 albums not about the best albumz made. sigh, read shit properly b4 postin plz

tbh

all the ppl u put in the poll are propa shit linkin park are good get sum fucking dance music and KICK OFF u need music is the drug lee haslem u cant kick of 2 dr dre and shit can u Trance(good trance not shit trance) Dance(good dance) like linkin park though

Re: tbh

WARTONTO2 said:
all the ppl u put in the poll are propa shit linkin park are good get sum fucking dance music and KICK OFF u need music is the drug lee haslem u cant kick of 2 dr dre and shit can u Trance(good trance not shit trance) Dance(good dance) like linkin park though

u r a fuckin retarded dick head. Did u not read my last fuckin post. U absolute moron. and wtf? Kick off 2 trance, idiot. U 'kick off' 2 death metal

Exclamatio said:
out of those id say dre, not heard the full albums so i wont vote in the poll but outa rappers i like in this order (atmt hat is my tatses keep changing),

1. Mike Shinoda (hehe sneaked him in there)
2. Eminem
3. DMX
4. Dr.Dre
5. Ludacris

Ludacris is cool

Bah u twatz >.< D12 r cool >.<

and seriously, hav u listned 2 Restless? Xzibit is awesome

Back