Best DDOS protection

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 2, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
5
Good evening. Currently getting DDOSED at my DDOS protection, got a 2 TB plan at x4b.org, but that sucked bigtime, any other good options available?
 
OVH are great but don't aren't selling servers right now. They really are worth the wait though.

 
Upvote 0
First of all stop advertising your retro everywhere, that is just stupid.

BuyVM is the best option if you have a low budget. I also had 2 servers with OVH that had protection, but these was taken down easily by skids. It took some time before the attacks was mitigated.

I don't know if the Anti-DDoS solution is good but probably better then what you get with a dedicated server.
 
Upvote 0
First of all stop advertising your retro everywhere, that is just stupid.

BuyVM is the best option if you have a low budget. I also had 2 servers with OVH that had protection, but these was taken down easily by skids. It took some time before the attacks was mitigated.

I don't know if the Anti-DDoS solution is good but probably better then what you get with a dedicated server.

Your first advice was just stupid, due to that it's the only tactic the small hotels can use to gain members.

Thanks for the advices though, appreciate it, bud.

Check your PM!

I don't buy protection from people like you, no guarantee at all. Useless post by the way.
 
Upvote 0
You know, x4b isn't bad, it's just that if you buy their 10 gbps protection, you're not going to come far. xznetworks also isn't bad, for a low budget. Just don't fall for sites that offer proxies for 10 dollars, because that's just pure ****. BuyVM would indeed be a great option too. :) If you have a higher budget, go for something like
 
Upvote 0
I own a BuyVM server specifically for BungeeCord (it's a Minecraft server proxy which connects multiple servers together) and I have not had a single problem with it. :)

You know, x4b isn't bad, it's just that if you buy their 10 gbps protection, you're not going to come far. xznetworks also isn't bad, for a low budget. Just don't fall for sites that offer proxies for 10 dollars, because that's just pure ****. BuyVM would indeed be a great option too. :) If you have a higher budget, go for something like

XZNetworks sells their proxies through Frantech/BuyVM and they're $10.
 
Upvote 0
I recommend doing what I always did and set up like a barrier. Have a protected server that you pay for, then actually have protection on your server that runs your hotel. So if they get past your "Protected" server, they still have to take down what protection is on your main server.. If you get me.

PeerBlock IP Blocker worked perfectly fine for me when setup correctly, and I'd look into getting BeeThink DdoS Guard (Both worked fine for me) You can get trails for both and see if they work for you. Best of luck against this sk1d run world.
 
Upvote 0
Back